Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Bill Graham Concerts

Bill Graham Concerts

Bill Graham and his concert promotion company, Bill Graham Presents, produced more than 35,000 concerts all over the world.

Vault Radio is now playing selected tracks from these concerts in an FM-quality, 128K digital radio stream. Songs will be added to and removed from the radio show on a regular basis.

http://www.wolfgangsvault.com/
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Bill Graham Concerts

No one

I mean NO ONE at all, anywhere, anytime has put on shows that ran as smoothly as Bill Graham.

It's safe to say That I went to at least 400-500 concerts from 1982-2001 and Bill Graham by far ran the best shows.

Re: Bill Graham Concerts

I've been enjoying listening to selected clips. 35 years ago I, and most of my generation, don't actually remember alot of what went on at the concerts we attended. It's finally nice to know.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Turn Off Ads?