Turn Off Ads?

Thread: If Guns are outlawed, only vice presidents will shoot their cronies accidentally

AlienTruckStopSexWorker cincinnati chili's Avatar

If Guns are outlawed, only vice presidents will shoot their cronies accidentally

Too bad Saturday Night Live won't be "live" for a while.

They'd have fun with this:

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/02/....ap/index.html
    Stick to your guns.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: If Guns are outlawed, only vice presidents will shoot their cronies accidentally

Good thing Cheney travels with a Dr. and his own ambulance.
    School's out. What did you expect?

Re: If Guns are outlawed, only vice presidents will shoot their cronies accidentally

Maybe Dick Cheney needs to go hunting with Bobby Knight. I know if I were there I would

Man, Cheney shot a fellow Republican....imagine what he would've done to a Democrat. Of course, the victim was a lawyer ( since I am a lawyer, I thought I'd get that comment out of the way: )
    Seriously, hunting accident do happen even to veteran hunters, but I wonder if Cheney needs one of the lectures I've given my soon-to-be 15 year old son about gun safety and hunting.
    "Hey...Dad. Wanna Have A Catch?" Kevin Costner in "Field Of Dreams."

AlienTruckStopSexWorker cincinnati chili's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBaron
    Seriously, hunting accident do happen even to veteran hunters, but I wonder if Cheney needs one of the lectures I've given my soon-to-be 15 year old son about gun safety and hunting.
    Was he at fault? I'm not a hunter. Maybe the shooter is always at fault, but I heard something about the lawyer sort of reversing course and walking into his line.
    Stick to your guns.

And to think the Democrats were worried about Cheney peddling influence on his hunting trips.

I am going to set my DVR to record Leno and Obrien tomorrow night, the laughs should be pretty good.
    Hugs, smiling, and interactive Twitter accounts, don't mean winning baseball. Until this community understands that we are cursed to relive the madness.

Conspiracy Theorists....activate!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnati chili
    Was he at fault? I'm not a hunter. Maybe the shooter is always at fault, but I heard something about the lawyer sort of reversing course and walking into his line.
    If it was a lawyer, then he was probably crawling on his belly. :
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Quote Originally Posted by GAC
    If it was a lawyer, then he was probably crawling on his belly. :
    I'm just waiting for someone to say that the lawyer was "in season" and that there is "no limit."
    I'm glad the victim was reprtedly not seriously injured, but man-oh-man the jokes that this incident will give rise to. Borowitz already has a column online "quoting" Cheney as saying the incident resulted from "faulty intelligence" and that Cheney believed he was shooting at a terrorist. Borowitz also "quotes" Bush as saying that the incident sends a message to terrorsits everywhere: "If Cheney will shoot an innocent American citizen at point-blank range, just think what he will do to you."
    Cheney has reportedly said he will not run for office in 2008, but I have thought of the "phot-ops" that candidates often run during election years, showing themselves hunting so as to try to appeal for the votes of hunters--imagine the photo-op Cheney will now have!
    By the way, I mean absolutely nothing "political" by this post and I don't want to violate this board's policy. I just find the story to be funny and I'm glad it is not tragic, as it could have been.
    "Hey...Dad. Wanna Have A Catch?" Kevin Costner in "Field Of Dreams."

Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

Turn Off Ads?