Turn Off Ads?

Thread: 2006 Projections

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    franky22

2006 Projections

Alright,
    I am kind of new here and somewhat unknowing of the Reds and how they are going to be this season. Anyone wanna throw me a projected line-up and a guestimate of how many games the Reds are gonna win this season?

Greatness In The Making RedLegSuperStar's Avatar

Re: 2006 Projections

I'll wait till near the end of spring to take my guess..

Re: 2006 Projections

The most likely lineup you have right now, baring any trades is this:

1. Ryan Freel 2B
    2. Felipe Lopez SS
    3. Ken Griffey, Jr. CF
    4. Adam Dunn 1B
    5. Austin Kearns RF
    6. Wily Mo Pena LF
    7. Jason LaRue C
    8. Edwin Encarnacion 3B

Rich Aurilia and Tony Womack will recieve plenty of playing time, however.

As long as Wilson is healthy, here is a projected rotation:

1. Aaron Harang
    2. Eric Milton
    3. Paul Wilson
    4. Brandon Claussen
    5. Dave Williams

How many wins does that equate to? Who knows right now. I've got to think they'll win a few more games this year due to the fact that Harang and Claussen should continue to improve and Eric Milton can't be as bad as he was last year.

My early guess would be somewhere just under 80 wins. Most likely in the 77-80 game range. Improved slightly, but still not good enough to sniff the playoffs.
    "Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

Turn Off Ads?