Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Reds Sign Quentin McCracken

Re: Reds Sign Quentin McCracken

this move actually makes sense to me. can play all the OF positions at least adaquetly, and hit like Jacob Cruz. i doubt he'll start the year on the roster, and i think he's probably ahead of Timo Perez in terms of the depth chart.
    the store for all your blade, costuming (in any regard), leather (also in any regard), and steel craft needs.www.facebook.com/tdhshop

yes, this really is how we make our living.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Man Pills

Alright, one of the greatest movies ever made, Can't Buy Me Love, contains this line, one of the greatest in movie history: "Quentin is IN; let the fun beGIN!"

Quote Originally Posted by Falls City Beer
    Alright, one of the greatest movies ever made, Can't Buy Me Love, contains this line, one of the greatest in movie history: "Quentin is IN; let the fun beGIN!"
    What does he think he's doing, Kenneth?

- He must be helping them with their homework. - Yeah.

First morning in school, homework? Sure, Ken.
    Who can't love a movie that has Seth Green as a kid and Mickey Dolenz's daughter in it?

All dyslexics must untie!

Am I the only baby boomer who hears the name "Quentin" and immediately thinks "Dark Shadows"?
    Never overlook the obvious

Quote Originally Posted by gm
    Am I the only baby boomer who hears the name "Quentin" and immediately thinks "Dark Shadows"?
    I can see it, but my boomer status is the tail end... I think that boomers who don't remember the 60's for anything more than Hot Wheels and Major Matt Mason get the short stick in the lable game, I like to think of myself as an in betweener... the guy who can say they saw Ozzy and Sabbath live as well as GnR and Modest Mouse.

Man Pills

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou
    I can see it, but my boomer status is the tail end... I think that boomers who don't remember the 60's for anything more than Hot Wheels and Major Matt Mason get the short stick in the lable game, I like to think of myself as an in betweener... the guy who can say they saw Ozzy and Sabbath live as well as GnR and Modest Mouse.
    Yeah, pretty firmly an X'er. I did own a Dark Shadows board game. And remember Apple's Way.
    Last edited by Falls City Beer; 02-16-2006 at 12:16 PM.

And remember Apples' Way.
    Jimmy McNichol... failed dreamboat.

Man Pills

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou
    Jimmy McNichol... failed dreamboat.
    Dude. That's like an ur-euphemism.

Turn Off Ads?