Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dunn's on Sports Talk (WLW) right now!

Re: Dunn's on Sports Talk (WLW) right now!

Given that players (supposedly) work out year round, I think two weeks would be plenty. The current schedule is the same as it was for players 40-50 years ago, when they worked a job or laid around all winter.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

Hall of Famer Edd Roush held out every spring because he hated ST, said it was a waste of time, and that he could be counted on to be in shape once the season started.
    Remember when Kevin Mitchell said the same thing, showed up late to ST, and then homered on his first at bat?

I loved that guy- his bat anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by BUTLER REDSFAN
    then what happened to kearns last year!?!?
    I heard he spent all his time rehabbing his hand injury and didn't get the work in on his other stuff, plus they have to still feed themselves.

No system is perfect and some guys go Chris Penn or Orson Welles at a certain age despite their best intentions, but eating poorly is a major culprit.

Crap can fill ya up quickly as evidenced by the film "Supersize Me"

Andy Furman has no more business Hosting a Sports Talk Show Than I do teaching an English class.

Turn Off Ads?