Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Annual RedsZone Tip Jar

Re: The Annual RedsZone Tip Jar

Since some old friends are starting to comeback to RedsZone to post again, I thought I'll bump up the tip jar post in case they missed it the first time around. Just a friendly reminder.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by RBA
    Since some old friends are starting to comeback to RedsZone to post again, I thought I'll bump up the tip jar post in case they missed it the first time around. Just a friendly reminder.
    So you noticed I was missing huh?
    I started to donate a couple of weeks ago, but had trouble with the paypal site. I figured it out today,so consider it Dunn. Thanks again GIK and Boss, you guys have done a great job with this site.

6 months of heartbreak Bob Borkowski's Avatar

I thought he was talking about me. He did say 'old'.
    Last edited by Bob Borkowski; 05-03-2006 at 09:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 37red
    If Redread gets this message I'd like to know if you got the check. This is always a good place to go when the world seems to be spinning out of control. Get caught up on the latest baseball news and theories, plus keeping in touch with the crowd. It's fun to follow so many people and their thoughts for so long.
    got it man.. hadn't been checking the thread. Got several other checks and also forwarded them to GIK via my paypal.

EDIT: Actually, I forwarded them some time ago, just to clarify. I'm not going to pull a John Allen on you.
    Last edited by REDREAD; 05-08-2006 at 02:22 PM.
    Thank you Walt and Bob for going for it in 2010-2014!

Nov. 13, 2007: One of the greatest days in Reds history: John Allen gets the boot!

Turn Off Ads?