Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Ootp...

Ootp...

Anyone know where I can find a somewhat new roster set?

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Bristol, just around the corner from ESPN

Re: Ootp...

Unforunately, the latest roster sets I've seen are for beginning of post season 2005, and none of them have accurate financials, if they even have them at all. Another drawback is that every maker of each roster set skews their set towards their favorite player. If you look at a roster set called "halofan", every player in the Angels organization is a god. Your best bet is to just roam the OOTP forum and kinda pick and choose.

http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...d.php?t=109110

This one starts in 06 and has 05 stats, but it's incomplete, not all the free agents are in the right place
    Go Gators!

I kinda noticed that. I found myself editing almost the whole league. I'll admit that the Reds are horrible, but I'm always disappointed at how low our good players are always rated.

Thanks for the links though I'll probably go ahead and get them.

Also... is there a program that you use to edit one? I wouldn't mind making my own roster set... or do you have to create a league and manually edit it in the game & save???

Manually edit and save.

Only way I've ever heard of doing it.
    Go Gators!

Blah... lol... thanks

rather than finding roster sets, does anyone know any good real roster leagues? right now i'm back down to my original league which is fictional rosters after dumping my real roster league b/c the commish started editting players in the league during the season...

preferably looking for a younger league, only a few seasons (3 or 4) in, with an active owner base

lemme know

The only real roster league I'm in is pretty far into its existence that there arent many real players left

The Baseball Network is a new real-player league that just started play; we're about a month into 2006. So far the commish seems to have his act together. I think the league is full right now, but vacancies always pop up. The link is http://thebaseballnet.com/.

Don't count on being the Reds, though...that's me .

Thanks for the info chicoruiz, i'll have to check it out!

Turn Off Ads?