Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Castle and Krivsky email?

Castle and Krivsky email?

Hey guys, I wanna email castelleni and Krivsky or one of the two and tell them thanks for this move. Anyone have an idea of the best way to get in to contact with one of these gentleman via email? Thanks

KE

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Sprinkles are for winners dougdirt's Avatar

Re: Castle and Krivsky email?

Not sure about email, but I know for a fact that you can write them letters, care of the stadium.

Yeah I figured, but I am a tech geek at work, I need the emails!

I believe the basic nomenclature for Reds' employee e-mail is firstname.lastname@cincyreds.com, though I believe players use code names and front office guys mix it up a bit.
    I'm not a system player. I am a system.

Quote Originally Posted by M2
    I believe the basic nomenclature for Reds' employee e-mail is firstname.lastname@cincyreds.com, though I believe players use code names and front office guys mix it up a bit.
    That was the format for DanO's e-mail addy, but not for Krivsky or Castellini.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

darnit! and to say I'd just like to say how much it means to have them aboard and how much it means to reds fans to show the commitment to winning by locking up our franchise guy (DUNNER)

I just emailed Mark Sheldon to see if he can provide that info. A few seasons ago, they published that information on Reds.com, but it hasn't been there in awhile.
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by M2

Actually it is first letter of first name, then last name @reds.com or other variations of the website.

Ex: RZone@reds.com

Turn Off Ads?