Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Best Non-Premium Seats?

Best Non-Premium Seats?

I've been to several games @ GABP and I always sit in club seats, whether it be down the first base line or in the lower club behind home plate. I was thinking about buying some tickets in other areas. I was wondering if the seats in the infield terrace were any good? How far back is too far? I've walked down there a couple of times, but never have sat there during the game.

What are the best non-premium seats? I've also had a lot of luck, in the past, buying premium seats a couple days before the game I want to go to. Any opinions would be great.

BTW, If anyone has any opening day tickets(2, 3, or 4) for a reasonable price, I would be glad to work out a deal. I haven't had the chance to go to opening day. I refuse to go the ebay route and pay over $100 per ticket for $18 seats.
    "My mission is to be the ray of hope, the guy who stands out there on that beautiful field and owns up to his mistakes and lets people know it's never completely hopeless, no matter how bad it seems at the time. I have a platform and a message, and now I go to bed at night, sober and happy, praying I can be a good messenger." -Josh Hamilton

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Best Non-Premium Seats?

Infield Terrace is where I sit most always. Good seats, and really there is no such thing there as too far back. I've sat in row OO [with good ol' Doc Kremchek, but that's another story and no I don't know him] and I've sat all the way down in lower rows and it's all pretty good.

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Cincinnati Bengals - None
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

Waiting for a tour/album KittyDuran's Avatar

I think the best seats for the money and close to the action would be the Moon/Sun Deck in right field. Even tho' it's far away from home plate you still feel close to the action (especially when Dunn hits his HRs).
    2014 Reds record when I'm attending: 23-18 - FINAL
    2014 Dragons record when I'm attending: 2-1 - FINAL
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

Jpup - I have watched games from every section except the bleachers. My personal favorite (for non premium seats) are Sec's 420 - 426ish. You are right behind home, so you have a nice view of the entire field (and don't get a distorted read of the ball off a bat). You don't really feel that high or away from the action.

I really hate the lower deck down the lines when they start turning the seats towards home. It really cuts down on the leg room (and being 6'2", that's a biggie for me) and I just feel like I am all twisted in the seat.

Of course, all things considered, I'd take the Diamonds.
    Will trade this space for a #1 starter.

thanks guys.
    "My mission is to be the ray of hope, the guy who stands out there on that beautiful field and owns up to his mistakes and lets people know it's never completely hopeless, no matter how bad it seems at the time. I have a platform and a message, and now I go to bed at night, sober and happy, praying I can be a good messenger." -Josh Hamilton

Turn Off Ads?