Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Narron setting clear path for Reds (2/20)

Re: Narron setting clear path for Reds (2/20)

Narron might be old school; but he still owes me a drink for the Vodka and Tonic he tossed down on me and buddies tab at the Hilton last year, (Pre Miley Firing)

2. Turn Off Ads?

Tell us more
    Go Gators!

Quote Originally Posted by TeamBoone
    02/20/2006 2:02 PM ET

"Jerry is a very credible guy," pitcher Brandon Claussen said. "He lives what he talks. I completely respect that. Sometimes, he may say something to you that you don't want to hear. But it's the truth. Sometimes that will prune you back a little bit. But when you get pruned, you always grow more fruit."

http://cincinnati.reds.mlb.com/NASAp...=.jsp&c_id=cin
    Hope it not the twigs 'n berries he's pruning - those don't grow back (unless Brandon speaks of a secret new scientific break through).

Quote Originally Posted by 4256 Hits
    I think I read this same type of artile 2 years ago but Miley's name was in place of Narrons!
    Pretty much why I no longer read or subscribe to any local papers or sports talk radio (ugh), same old jock jibberish and regurgitated cliches.

"The only thing he asks of you is to come in every day on time and bust your tail."

Wow! Really? How insightful and interesting.

I wonder what managers out there don't ask that of a player or employee?

Quote Originally Posted by corkedbat
    Hope it not the twigs 'n berries he's pruning - those don't grow back (unless Brandon speaks of a secret new scientific break through).
    This season, Brandon Claussen is...

The Gardener!!

Mowing down batter after batter, he'll keep 'em in the yard and off the paths.

Staked to leads or digging out of holes, no one will doubt his golden arm or greenish thumb.

He is..

The Gardener!!
    Makes all the routine posts.

Turn Off Ads?