Turn Off Ads?

Thread: HUGE win for the Bucks last night...

HUGE win for the Bucks last night...

an 11-point win @ Mich St. is enormous! Way to go guys!

With that win, the Bucks are clearly in the driver's seat of the Big Ten race. They should win out which would assure them of at least a shared B-10 title. Who'da thunk?

The Bucks are back, baby!
    For every action there is an equal and opposite criticism.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: HUGE win for the Bucks last night...

I think *huge* might be understating it a bit. You just don't go up to East Lansing and win. Only a handful of teams have come out of there victorious over the past 10 years.

I think last night locks down a 2 seed for Ohio State. They have three very winnable games to close out the regular season and should be able to win at least a game or two in Indianapolis. Getting the 2 seed and playing at UD Arena would be huge as it would basically be two home home games to begin the Big Dance.
    "Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

The best part of it was they finally finished a tough game on the road. They led late in both the Iowa and Wisconsin game but couldn't finish. Last night, they took over late. A good sign of a team maturing. I'm looking for a good showing in the tourney.
    "Rounding 3rd and heading for home, good night everybody"

Quote Originally Posted by traderumor
    The best part of it was they finally finished a tough game on the road. They led late in both the Iowa and Wisconsin game but couldn't finish. Last night, they took over late. A good sign of a team maturing. I'm looking for a good showing in the tourney.
    Great point...I'm just so impressed with Thad Matta. He just really seems to know how to get his teams to peak at just the right time. I fully believe that he'll have them ready to make a big run in the tourney. Should be fun.

The game was not shown by our cable system, so after I got my daughter to bed, I called places until I found one that was showing it (a BW3). Called my buddy and got there in time for the last 7 mins of the 1st half and entire 2nd half. I could not have been more impressed! I wish I had that game on tape.

Cannot wait for Saturday's game - my first trip to C-bus since football season! Jamar Butler is one heckuva tough PG.
    Last edited by bucksfan; 02-23-2006 at 10:00 PM.
    "I'm virtually free to do whatever I want, but I try to remember so is everybody else..." - Todd Snider

I live in NE Ohio and it seems the games are NEVER on here. Very frustrating. That'll probably change next year with Oden & Co. coming in. Anyway...guess who WAS on...Duke...of course. Duke plays an unranked team while OSU takes on MSU RPI #7 vs. #8 and it's no where to be found. And to add to my frustrations...ESPN showed Duke's remaining schedule...and EVERY ONE of Duke's remaining games are on ESPN.

When I watch ESPN, I often wonder if any teams exist beyond USC Football and Duke basketball. Grrr.

Turn Off Ads?