Adam Rosales, SS, C+

Jeff Stevens, RHP, C+

William Bergolla, 2B, C

Travis Chick, RHP, C

Elizardo Ramirez, RHP, C

Rafael Gonzalez, RHP, C

James Avery, RHP, C

Miguel Perez, C, C

Not exactly a top system by any means. Bailey is a potentially excellent pitcher if he continues making progress with his command. I like both 2005 draftees Wood and Bruce, but we need to see them in a full season context. Guys like Szymanski, Dumatrait, Denorfia, and Pelland all have significant positives in their profile, but also major questions of one sort or another. Then you have a large mass of Grade C+/C type guys, more or less interchangeable.
    "I fought because I understood and could not bear to understand, that it was my destiny -- unlike that of my father, whose fate it was to hear the roar of the crowd -- to sit in the stands with most men and acclaim others. It was my fate, my destiny, my end, to be a fan."

Re: John Sickels Ranks Top 20 Reds Prospects

Anybody care to guess where some of these guys start the year?

I'm betting the Reds have no sense and put Bailey at AA. As for some of the others:

Wood Low A
    LeCure Low A
    Pelland AA (a mistake IMO. He needs to dominate High A first.)
    Germano, Ramirez, Basham and Dumatrait, AAA.
    Rosales High A
    Chick AA (another mistake. He should be in High A)
    Denorfia: Cincinnati or AAA
    Suck it up cupcake.

Designated Threadkiller LincolnparkRed's Avatar

can someone help me out on who Zack Ward or Jeff Stevens are. The rest I recognize

The guy I'd really like to see make strides this year is Votto. I think he's capable of being a very nice hitter and if he puts it together this year he could be at the Major League level sometime in 2007. He's my pick to really gain some notice this year.
    "It's still a long way to the top if we want to rock'n'roll, but at least they dumped the tuba player."
    --M2

Turn Off Ads?