Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Expectations of Kenji Johjima

Expectations of Kenji Johjima

what are the hitting expectations for Johjima this year in Seattle (or has even officially signed)?
    the store for all your blade, costuming (in any regard), leather (also in any regard), and steel craft needs.www.facebook.com/tdhshop

yes, this really is how we make our living.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Expectations of Kenji Johjima

BP's Pecota has him OPS'ing between somewhere between .750 and .850 with a VORP between 21 and 40.
    Get your nunchucks and the keys to your dad's car. I know where we can get a gun

cool
    the store for all your blade, costuming (in any regard), leather (also in any regard), and steel craft needs.www.facebook.com/tdhshop

Thread Killer

JAlbright over at baseball fever said he has line drive power, 15-20 HR and a nice compact swing that could lead to a lot of line drives too. Solid if unspectacular behind the plate, but can he talk to his pitchers without an interpreter?

From what I've heard, he'll be hitting behind Ichiro, so being a contact hitter could net him a lot more RBI than if he was on another team. He'll also have Ibanez, Sexson, and Beltre behind him, which is pretty good protection. Not sure of his foot speed, but if he has any (which I would assume he does, if they are considering him for the 2 spot, he could score a good deal of runs (compared to other catchers) as well.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Think he'd be worth picking up for my fantasy team?

Quote Originally Posted by RedsIn07
    Think he'd be worth picking up for my fantasy team?
    yes. i've picked him up on all my teams so far about my 12th pick.

look for Curtis Granderson too if you're in a keeper league or wanna good outfielder with a later middle round pick.

Johjima is a major sleeper, and I am definitely gunning for him in the middle of my draft this year.

Turn Off Ads?