Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I got my power pack tickets today

Re: I got my power pack tickets today

Quote Originally Posted by Red in Chicago
    i still haven't received my tickets...should i be getting nervous?
    There's a couple things you can do - first you can call the Reds Ticket Office or you can go to tickets.com and to the following link to have someone get back to you...

http://www.tickets.com/customerservi...king_form.html

BTW - my Power Pack tickets came in a plain white small envelope with the return address as:

P.O. Box 272127
    Concord, CA 94527-2127

and were mailed from the zip of 94520. (if that's any help)...
    2024 Reds record attending: 1-0
    2024 Dragons record attending: 0-0
    2024 Y'Alls record attending: 0-0
    "We want to be the band to dance to when the bomb drops." - Simon Le Bon of Duran Duran

2. Turn Off Ads?

thanks for the link and return address kitty...i will give them one more day before i start harassing them...hopefully, it's just that i'm out of state and it's requiring a few extra days...

thanks for the link and return address kitty...i will give them one more day before i start harassing them...hopefully, it's just that i'm out of state and it's requiring a few extra days...
    Got my power pack tickets today . I live in NW indiana

Yeah, be careful when looking for the tickets in the mail. The envelope they come in looks like a credit card offer when you first look at it. They do that so mail thieves don't know there's sports tickets in the envelope.

I called the ticket office yesterday and they said the mixup was my bad. However, The lady I talked to was very helpful and agreed to exchange the tickets. This was one of the most pleasant customer service experiences I've had. Thanks to Katie in the ticket office.

I got my Opening Day tickets yesterday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

i first emailed them for a status update...they replied back for me to call them directly...i just called them and they said that my tickets had not even been printed yet...then they gave me the standard line of "if you don't receive your tickets within 48 hours of the event, that they'll have them sent to will call"...ok, i'm coming all the way from chicago, i need to know for sure that my tickets will be there ahead of time...what are the odds that something goes wrong on such a short notice...especially with the 48 hour window being on a saturday...i had such hope for this being my first opening day and now it's already getting on my nerves...my couldn't they give you the option to print at home for the power pack?

Turn Off Ads?