Turn Off Ads?

Thread: 3/2 American Idol elimination show...any surprises?

3/2 American Idol elimination show...any surprises?

I predicted the bottom three for the girls (it wasn't hard to figure out). I kinda thought Heather would stick around for another week. I expect Kinnik to go next week.

Glad to see Brenna go. Good ridance.

As for the guys. No surprise with David leaving. He was completely boring. I never cared much for Sway either. Won't miss either of them.

Kevin in the bottom three will be a wake-up call to Geekdom. They'll vote for the K-train like crazy next week. I think he'll stick around for a couple more weeks (he may even make the top 12).

Can't believe Peter Brady wasn't in the bottom three. Gotta believe next week will be his last. We'll see.
    For every action there is an equal and opposite criticism.

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

Re: 3/2 American Idol elimination show...any surprises?

I keep walking around the house singing like the crooner just to aggravate my girlfriend- it's working.

"The way you look...tonight (stares at the camera).......

I didn't get to weigh in on the boys because I didn't watch the tape of the show until right before tonight's announcements. But, I was six for six in predicting the bottom feeders. [pats self on back ] Was SO happy to see Brenna and Heather sent home. Would like to see Pickler get the same soon, but she will be around until one of the last ones, unfortunately.

I'm surprised country boy wasn't bottom 3. His voice is average and he's not much in the personality or looks deparrment. He's lucky that he's the country guy. I'd say it'll be him, Peter Brady, and Kevin next week -- with Peter and Kevin leaving. It was fun for the geeky kid to get here, but he's clearly way out of his league both vocally and especially performance wise.

As for the women, Kinnik will be back on the block next week unless she reallly wows people. I imagine the girl from Florida will be there with her. After that it's anybody's guess.

Rick, I'd say your predictions have a very good chance of being right on.

Potential Lunch Winner Dom Heffner's Avatar

I imagine the girl from Florida will be there with her. After that it's anybody's guess.
    She lives just down the street from us, in New Tampa (around 12 miles or so). They have live broadcasts from her apartment complex clubhouse with all her friends and family cheering her on.

Yep, no big surprises last night. The only big money Brenna is going to make is doing pole dances at some 2nd-rate strip bar. My dislike for her has grown logarithmically each week. And just like Dom, after the show I was very badly crooning Sinatra to my daughters who made bad faces.

Rick's predictions for next week sound about right too. After that, it's going to start getting tough. They will have pretty well gotten rid of the people I consider bad. I still think its going to come down to a Paris-Chris final.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

Lakewood Ranch, FL (by way of Columbus, OH)

I feel like Paris is a ringer. She has the inside track already because of her mom, why would she need this show to boost her to a record label?

Chris deserves it in my opinion. He has a great family he adopted and works hard to get them what they need. Plus the dude can entertain. That's a real man. Not Ace... he is a wussy.

Roy's probably right about Chris and Paris being the top two. Both are amazing. Both will get record deals.

And our little Carrie is getting all grown up.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker
    And our little Carrie is getting all grown up.
    I hope her definition of "growing up" isn't similar to Britney Spears'. Surely the girl has more sense than that?

Carrie was great. She seems like a class act.

Do any of you remember Hollywood week last year when Ryan was interviewing her on the sidewalk? He asked her if she'd seen any stars yet. She replied, "No. It's been pretty cloudy here." And she was serious.

Think her life has changed at all?

An informal poll has Chris and Kellie as clear fan favorite. Here's the link:

http://american.idolblog.com/

Turn Off Ads?