- the pants-exposiing-the-butt-crack/underwear style - just plain old not practical and (here's where the opinion part comes in) looks stupid too. It is really hard for me to look at someone dressing this way and think they can make many good decisions.
You see, now I like to take advantage of this. If they can't make good decisions, then maybe they'll want to go out with me, eh?

- any clothing displaying vulgar slogans/profanity that kids can read. This I just don't get. My 4-yr old will soon be reading, and I just don't get putting something profane on your clothing that you wear out in the general public during reasonable hours when kids are out and about.
Could not agree with you more. We were at the airport one day and a young passenger was telling off a ticket counter worker. This lady was drawing a crowd, and we kept hearing people whispering about what her shirt said, which was "F-You, You F-ing F--- (minus the dashes).

Classy. Apparently the shirt was enough to get her kicked out of the airport because all the ticket people were saying that even had she not gotten nasty, she would have been in trouble just for wearing it.

That saying did become part of my everyday usage, though, especially when calling friends. Nothing like starting off the conversation with a good friend on that kind of note.