Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Question to those who have MLB All-Access

Question to those who have MLB All-Access

I've been thinking about getting MLB All-Access lately and I have a few questions to those who have it. Is it worth the 100 bucks for a full season? Can I watch and listen to EVERY Reds game? Who are the commentators for the Reds games?

Thanks

2. Turn Off Ads?
    WAGS

Re: Question to those who have MLB All-Access

you probably can, but it'll be sometimes on home and sometimes on away. they don't garentee every game but you will get most.

its mostly for diehard fantasy guys who need to keep up on their games though

Quote Originally Posted by ghettochild
    you probably can, but it'll be sometimes on home and sometimes on away. they don't garentee every game but you will get most.

its mostly for diehard fantasy guys who need to keep up on their games though
    Thanks.

I'm tasty AND low in fat!

Does anyone know if I buy MLB All Access now in Michigan but then move to Cincinnati this summer, will there be anything that will prevent me from getting Reds games after I move? Does it base your home market on the zip code of your credit card at time of purchase? Or is it something more sinister like spying my IP?
    "It is not who is right, but what is right, that is of importance."
    "Every great advance in natural knowledge has involved the absolute rejection of authority."
    -Thomas Huxley

TheGARB- I'm not sure about that one. I think they might not play the games because you live in Cincy and they want you to go out to GABP to watch the game. Some black-out thing. I'm probably wrong though. I don't even have All-Access and I don't even live anywhere near Cincinnati. Someone else probably has a better answer for you.

I have another question. Since I just clarified that I don't live anywhere near Cincy, does that mean that I am more likely to be able to watch every Reds game in All-Access? Also, does anyone know if the Reds-Cubs opening day game will be on national TV this year? I know its been on ESPN two years in a row, but I heard that it won't be televised nationally this year. Is that true?

Turn Off Ads?