Turn Off Ads?

Thread: High School Basketball Star Sinks 2 Three Pointers, An Hour Later Gives Birth

High School Basketball Star Sinks 2 Three Pointers, An Hour Later Gives Birth

http://www.newswatch50.com/news/weir...2-08E8EE477952

United Press International

A New Mexico high school basketball star who had an upset stomach on the way home from a game found to her surprise that she was about to give birth.

"I was shocked," Kayla Alire told the Santa Fe New Mexican. "I was just so amazed."

A few hours after she realized she was pregnant, Alire had given birth to a 6 pound, 4 ounce boy she named Isaiah.

Alire said she might have gained a little weight during her pregnancy but not enough that she noticed. She continued to wear the same size clothes and had no morning sickness or strange cravings for ice cream and pickles.

The 18-year-old thinks that exercising may have helped her avoid the symptoms of pregnancy. She is on the track team as well as the basketball team at Mesa Vista High in Ojo Caliente.

And pregnancy did not slow her down. She managed two 3-point shots a few hours before Isaiah's birth.

Alire plans to stay in school until graduation and to run track. Next year she hopes to be in college.

Her boyfriend never suspected her pregnancy either, but Alire said he was happy once he was convinced he had become a father.
    This is the Cal Ripkin Jr. of typos.

If you ask me to join your fantasy baseball league and I select Legolas in the first round, don't be angry at me. It's not my fault I've read up on the players and you haven't.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: High School Basketball Star Sinks 2 Three Pointers, An Hour Later Gives Birth

I guess maybe she traded her menstrual cycle in for a Honda
    What are you, people? On dope? - Mr Hand

Unsolicited Opinions traderumor's Avatar

Re: High School Basketball Star Sinks 2 Three Pointers, An Hour Later Gives Birth

I don't get this when I read about such things. Besides what flyer said, what did she think the movement was, gas?
    Can't win with 'em

Can't win without 'em

Quote Originally Posted by savafan
    had no morning sickness or strange cravings for ice cream and pickles.
    or at least other than one pickle in particular.
    What are you, people? On dope? - Mr Hand

Gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "Pop-a-shot"
    For every action there is an equal and opposite criticism.

Unsolicited Opinions traderumor's Avatar

I'd say the boyfriend would rather she took the stuffed animal for making a pair of threes
    Can't win with 'em

Can't win without 'em

WAGS

this makes no sense lol

Turn Off Ads?