Turn Off Ads?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big East Tournament - Help!

Big East Tournament - Help!

What's the best site to keep up with the basketball games today?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Big East Tournament - Help!

Quote Originally Posted by TeamCasey
    What's the best site to keep up with the basketball games today?
    I use cbssportsline.com. Their scoreboard will constantly update without you having to refresh. From the scoreboard you can use the gamecenter on any game and it will give you updates with play by play on your screen.

You might want to try ESPN Bottom Line. It'll scroll the scores continuously across the bottom of your screen. You can even make it so it's just showing one game. It's great for NCAA tournament games.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

Syracuse used to have its basketball radio broadcasts for free over the Internet, but I just checked and they've now started charging for them. Cincinnati does the same, so it looks like no audio for us today. And sorry folks, but I'm rooting for the 'Cuse to take out UC today! :

I have no idea whether the website stream is free.

March 7, 2006

XM Radio and ESPN360 to Simulcast All BIG EAST Tournament Games

ESPN has announced that every game of the 2006 BIG EAST Championships will be simulcast on their new broadband streaming video site, ESPN360. Members of the Rutgers community will be able to watch the entire BIG EAST Tournament via the internet by visiting ESPN360.com. In order to view ESPN360 for this limited time, you will need to be using one of the Rutgers on-campus IP addresses. Students and fans outside the Rutgers campus should check with their ISP to see if ESPN360 is available in their area.

ESPN360, ESPN's customized broadband service, available at www.ESPN360.com, highlights the value of a high-speed connection by combining the best elements of television and the Internet for the computer user. ESPN360 leverages ESPN-branded content to deliver high quality video, featuring exclusive and live programming, unique behind-the-scenes coverage, and in-depth analysis from ESPN commentators. ESPN360 will also offer fans access to single and multi-player video games, and the ability to customize all of this great content according to their interests.

In addition,XM Satellite Radio will broadcast exclusive satellite radio play-by-play coverage of mens and womens college basketball tournament action from the BIG EAST, Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC) and Pac-10 Conferences. XM will also broadcast select games from both the mens and womens college basketball tournaments for the Big Ten Conference. XM is the official satellite radio service for BIG EAST, ACC, Pac-10 and Big Ten Conferences.

Mens tournament action on XM begins Wednesday, March 8, at 12 noon ET with the opening round of the BIG EAST Conference Mens Basketball Tournament live from Madison Square Garden in New York City. XM will air exclusive satellite radio play-by-play for all BIG EAST mens tournament games on XM channel 200.

Complete broadcast schedules for XMs mens and womens college basketball tournament coverage is available online at http://www.xmradio.com.

http://scarletknights.com/basketball....asp?prID=3686
    Last edited by TeamBoone; 03-08-2006 at 11:01 AM.
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Second session is at 7, first session starts at noon. Syracuse/Cincinnati is at 12, Georgetown/Notre Dame approx. 2:30.

I believe the ESPN360 is free but you have to install it on your PC to get it to work. The Big East tournament is on channel 200 on XM. XM will have the complete Big East, Big Ten, ACC and Pac 10 tournaments on this week.

Sorry Cats fans. Vintage Gerry McNamara today at the end. The Orange needed this one more, I think UC is getting in either way, but Syracuse wasn't (and still might not).

Retired

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Serafini
    Sorry Cats fans. Vintage Gerry McNamara today at the end. The Orange needed this one more, I think UC is getting in either way, but Syracuse wasn't (and still might not).
    Vintage traveling that wasn't called on his freak shot too.

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

UC should be in....but this one hurts.

They should have had it.

I was following the game on Yahoo and, as I understood it, UC had a foul to give after Downey missed his 2nd FT. Why didn't UC foul someone with about 3 seconds left? Drives me crazy when coaches don't use their fouls to take time off the clock.
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R
    I was following the game on Yahoo and, as I understood it, UC had a foul to give after Downey missed his 2nd FT. Why didn't UC foul someone with about 3 seconds left? Drives me crazy when coaches don't use their fouls to take time off the clock.
    I was kind of surprised they didnt foul him before he could shoot the ball.

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

This team still has more heart than most teams in the country. They've made me proud this season.

CBS SportsLine said that Downey fouled with 6.0 seconds left after his missed FT. I assumed this was the foul to give.
    She used to wake me up with coffee ever morning

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Tucker
    CBS SportsLine said that Downey fouled with 6.0 seconds left after his missed FT. I assumed this was the foul to give.
    If the stats are right on Sportsline that was the foul to give because they finished with 6 team fouls for the half.

Turn Off Ads?