Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Clemens to retire after WBC?

Clemens to retire after WBC?

It sounds like the 'Rocket' plans to call it quits. Of course, we have heard that before...so, maybe we should expect to see him in Houston around mid-May? I found this article over at ESPN for anyone interested.

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2359276

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Clemens to retire after WBC?

He had a sub 2.00ERA! I know there are more factors that go into a decision like that than just performance, but how do you quit after a season like that?!

Re: Clemens to retire after WBC?

He is just like a boxer.....somebody who can explain what i mean please do so....u know he never quits he just always says he is going to so he can be payed more in his next fight,

he should be a sports agent
    For Love of the Game

"If you aren't first; you're last"

Turn Off Ads?