Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 3-9 Reds vs Bucs

Designated Threadkiller LincolnparkRed's Avatar

Re: 3-9 Reds vs Bucs

Quote Originally Posted by Doc. Scott
    Wow, Kozlowski puts it back together.
    This may be his chance to get a bullpen spot, unless he really only wants to start, then he should probably start looking for housing in Louisville.
    Climbing down from the bridge, but keeping the torch lit until Dusty's fate is settled

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Doc. Scott
    Wow, Kozlowski puts it back together.
    I was just thinking the same thing. Good day at the office for him.

In general I could stand more pitching lines filled with zeroes where the K total is higher than the IP.
    Baseball isn't a magic trick ... it doesn't get spoiled if you figure out how it works. - gonelong

I'm witchcrafting everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R
    Check out some from September.
    yeah, except for the one that discussed how small the game threads had become.

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou
    Ughh I stopped posting there, refuge of ill informed.... I'll echo it again Hank Saur was a dead pull hitter and the Reds tried to fix him, he only hit 240 or so HR's when he left the Reds, and when he left he held the team single season HR record... on a team with little power history he was treated like crap by Giles... who at the time was more Seattle Pat Gillick than Toront Pat Gillick.
    Word. There are a few guys on that thread that may need to work extra hard to find reality. I don't like their chances.

No more reading the comments to Marc's fine posts. Good rule.

Quote Originally Posted by smith288
    Is this the shortest game thread ever?

Might be a tad longer if we could talk WLW into covering these games...there IS a market for them.

Old Red Guard Reject

Quote Originally Posted by membengal
    Might be a tad longer if we could talk WLW into covering these games...there IS a market for them.
    Nah, they like to have loud-mouthed right winger after loud-mouthed right winger all day long. I'm with you, Reds ST games have to be more marketable.

They should put them on 1360
    Go Gators!

Any Reds/Yankees audio tommorow?

Two-Time Batting Champ Edd Roush's Avatar

I don't think so Gainesville, I think they announced that for the first two weeks, they would only broadcast the weekend games.

As for this game, you gotta love Kozlowski and Coffey's lines. I love seeing no walks and some strikeouts. It's not very often that Reds fans get to see gooseggs in the right categories.

I'd settle for a Yankee broadcast, I'll be working tommorow in my little cubicle with my computer in the scholarships office @ UF. It's the day before spring break and everyone else is already gone. Including most of the bosses. Even if it's not, I'm sure I'll be able to find something to listen to on MLB.com, because I'll be damned if I'm going to get any work done.

You'll have to pay for audio on MLB.com
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Been paid up for a week. Best $15 I've spent since EI last year. And it will be the best money I spend until picking up EI when it becomes available this year. Doesn't it feel nice to hear the crack of the wood after the long winter? (Sorry, I should be more sensitive in implying that winter is over, it probably still feels very much like winter in a lot of locations you're reading from.)

(Sorry, I should be more sensitive in implying that winter is over, it probably still feels very much like winter in a lot of locations you're reading from.)
    It snowed here yesterday.... made all my daffodils droop and dropped flowers off my Magnolia tree.

Turn Off Ads?