Turn Off Ads?
Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: The Office

Re: The Office

Quote Originally Posted by The Operator View Post
    Did anyone catch the post-Superbowl show and tonights episode?

Looks like they've found the stride again to me. Dwight with the fire and "today smoking will save lives" as well as "next week I've got a bomb scare planned to really keep them on their toes" was classic.

I saw most of the Superbowl episode and the first part of last night's show. The roast was pretty funny - both ways.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

2. Turn Off Ads?

Last night's ep. was pretty good. I know they're good when I can barely stand to hear what comes out of Michael's mouth.
    “She is pregnant, she is knocked up, K for Karen.”
    Next Reds manager, second shooter. --Confirmed on Redszone.

REDSBROWNSBUCKEYES

Quote Originally Posted by BoydsOfSummer View Post
    We need more Creed! There has to be a hundred ways to write a funny episode around that crazy bastard.
    No doubt, send Kevin and Creed out on some sales calls.

REDSBROWNSBUCKEYES

I wake up every morning in a bed that’s too small, drive my daughter to a school that’s too expensive and then I go to work to a job for which I get paid too little. But on Pretzel Day? Well, I like Pretzel Day…

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R View Post
    I saw most of the Superbowl episode and the first part of last night's show. The roast was pretty funny - both ways.
    "Meredith, you’ve slept with so many guys you’re starting to look like one. Boom, roasted."
    "I can make all the stadiums rock."
    -Air Supply

Anyone else think the look on Stanley's face was priceless after Andrew said the second time that yes, they were friends, and Stanley let him down? I love Stanley....and Creed.... and all other other non-main characters of the show.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

MORE CREED!

There can never be enough Creed.

I'd like a Creed spin-off. haha, maybe not, but at least a mini-series.

C-Bus (Columbus OH for non-Jim Rome fans)

"Boom-Roasted" is the new catch phrase.....and I feel like such an idiot, but I really find myself rooting for Jim and Pam--when Pam told Jim the reason her father left her mother was because her father couldnt match the feelings Jim mentioned for Pam -- I (gulp, ugh) was actually moved....(what in the world has happened to me?)

The opening scene of the post-superbowl episode where Dwight started the fire was by far the funniest scene of the last two seasons.

I'm a huge fan but i think the show lost some of it's magic after Jim and Pam got together. Every interaction between Jim-Pam, Roy-Jim, Karen-Pam was so awkward I felt myself squirming in my seat at home. I still love and watch the show every week though.
    My name is Cheesy Beef Burrito

-Spoiler Alert-

For those watching tonight, do you think the letter from Holly to Micheal really revealed that it's "not over", or was that just Pam trying to spare Micheal's feelings?

I'm starting to find the show tedious. I understand that one premise of the show is that Michael is such a nitwit (and I'm not sure that accurately names it), but it's really becoming completely painful to watch and incredibly implausible, not even in a fantasy fiction sort of way.
    “In the same way that a baseball season never really begins, it never really ends either.” - Lonnie Wheeler, "Bleachers, A Summer in Wrigley Field"

The Baseball Emporium - Books & Things.

The Baseball Bookstore

http://tsc-sales.com/
    http://tscsales.blogspot.com/
    http://silverscreenbooks.com/

Quote Originally Posted by redsmetz View Post
    I'm starting to find the show tedious. I understand that one premise of the show is that Michael is such a nitwit (and I'm not sure that accurately names it), but it's really becoming completely painful to watch and incredibly implausible, not even in a fantasy fiction sort of way.
    Maybe it has "jumped the shark" with the whole Jim and Pam getting married thing. I still find the show funny but not as funny as the last few years. I will say this though 30 Rock was laugh out loud funny last night IMO.
    When I see the 2016 Reds, I see a 100 loss team and no direction.

I want to see something happen that breaks up Jim and Pam. That would give the series some desperately needed new energy.

I don't think it's Jim and Pam that is the problem, it's the rest of them are exactly the same as they were in season 1, it's a big circle with them and it gets dull.

I like Jim and Pam together, the old "break em up" plan would be a waste IMO,just watch Friends if you want that
    Go Gators!

Krono ... please .... FRIENDS????

C'mon d00d

Turn Off Ads?