Turn Off Ads?
Page 15 of 45 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: The Office

Re: The Office

I think that the easy way out is to have office morale tank under the new boss, resulting in the Scranton branch losing sales. It seems like only a few episodes ago that Michael was asked to speak at the other branches because his was the only one showing strong sales.
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

2. Turn Off Ads?
    Stat geek...and proud

Bumping this thread to say that I loved the latest episode. Dwight and Michael's "war" was the best thing they've done in the past couple months. Also about died @ Andy's version of "You Can Call Me Al."
    Last edited by gilpdawg; 04-22-2009 at 05:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gilpdawg View Post
    Bumping this thread to say that I loved the latest episode. Dwight and Michael's "war" was the best thing they've done in the past couple months. Also about died @ Andy's version of "You Can Call Me Al."
    I agree this episode was the best I've seen in eons from the show. Part of what helped is that it showed Michael at his best, in some ways, in his sales call and not just completely off his rocker has he's been most of this season.
    “In the same way that a baseball season never really begins, it never really ends either.” - Lonnie Wheeler, "Bleachers, A Summer in Wrigley Field"

The Baseball Emporium - Books & Things.

The Baseball Bookstore

http://tsc-sales.com/
    http://tscsales.blogspot.com/
    http://silverscreenbooks.com/

I liked the thing with Jim and Andy, as well.
    "Today, I was going to empty out my inbox. Now, I have this."

Well, those of you that predicted Dunder Mifflin buying out MSPC were dead on. Gotta say, I expected something a little bit bigger. Good episode, though, nonetheless.

It ended up being what we predicted, but I still absolutely loved this episode.

I love it when Michael actually does something right.

Also loved how Jim sabotaged Dwight's attempt to sabotage the Michael Scott Paper Company buy-out. hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS View Post

Also loved how Jim sabotaged Dwight's attempt to sabotage the Michael Scott Paper Company buy-out. hahaha
    "You guys are morons, don't go near the conference room." That was great.
    "I know a lot about the law and various other lawyerings."

Hitters who avoid outs are the funnest.

Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS View Post

“Case of the beet bandit. Missing beets from all over the farm. No footprints. Inside job: Mose in socks, case closed.”
    That quote killed me. Also the elevator scene with Michael hyperventilating and when they pulled over to pick up the Korean woman.

Classic episode.

I want Jim's ringtone "Idiot! Idiot! Idiot!"

Loved Jim messing Dwight up. Charles finally realized that Dwight is nuts. "Like I would have a bad apiarist?"

Andy was great too, "I just think the bar should be lower for newbies. I don't want to have said that. But I want you to know it."

Kelly was outstanding listening in to the conversation and translating it exactly how she heard it.

Michael's an idiot but he just has these moments of clarity every once in a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

Quote Originally Posted by edabbs44 View Post
    That quote killed me. Also the elevator scene with Michael hyperventilating and when they pulled over to pick up the Korean woman.

Classic episode.
    Absolutely hilarious. One of the best episodes in quite some time.
    "I can make all the stadiums rock."
    -Air Supply

I am a bit confused...will we see Charles again...he has Jan's old job still right???

Quote Originally Posted by kaldaniels View Post
    I am a bit confused...will we see Charles again...he has Jan's old job still right???

I don't think so. He was scheduled to be on 6 episodes and last night was the 6th.
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

"Michael!"

"That's one of my business names also."

hahaha

AlienTruckStopSexWorker cincinnati chili's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kaldaniels View Post
    Chip is right. He was under contract for 6 episodes only, and he said on Terry Gross' Fresh Air that he's going to work on his music career for a while. I imagine he'll continue to be a hot property in the entertainment world given the difference in range between the roles he played on The Office and The Wire. He was convincing in both.

For those who don't know, he's British and has a heavy cockney accent in real life.

I was floored. I had no idea.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0252961/
    Stick to your guns.

I loved him on The Wire.

Couldn't believe it when he got smoked. I figured he'd make it till the end.

Turn Off Ads?