Turn Off Ads?
Page 36 of 45 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: The Office

Re: The Office

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Cloninger View Post
    Dwight's got some game. He has hooked up with a basketball player at a club, a girl at a wedding and now this girl. All tall...attractive women.
    This girl was the same one from the wedding, I think.
    "I can make all the stadiums rock."
    -Air Supply

2. Turn Off Ads?

I thought last night's episode was pretty good. However, the Andy/Receptionist-girl plot line is stupid and has been getting progressively stupider for awhile now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Irony View Post
    Calipari is not, nor has he ever been accused or "caught", cheating. He himself turned in one of his players (Camby) for dealing with an agent to get one Final Four overturned. The other is all on the NCAA and Rose. (IF Rose cheated.)
    "Cheering for Kentucky is like watching Star Wars and hoping Darth Vader chokes an ewok"

Quote Originally Posted by WMR View Post
    I thought last night's episode was pretty good. However, the Andy/Receptionist-girl plot line is stupid and has been getting progressively stupider for awhile now.
    I enjoy the Andy and Erin plot.

I like Andy and Erin. If they had dragged it out for seasons and seasons like Jim and Pam it would have been lame and redundant, but they are trying to give it a different spin since they are different characters obviously.

Michael has become something that is just odd and uncomfortable to watch.

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Cincinnati Bengals - None
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

The only thing that makes me live with Michael are his infrequent moments of clarity (e.g. negotiating the 'sale' of his paper company and his/Pam/Ryan rehire to Dunder Mifflin). Loved that.

I thought it was good this week. Best one in a while. Plus, Community was funnier that usual (in my opinion), and Parks was awesome again. Parks is the best.

Quote Originally Posted by ABEsolutely View Post
    I thought it was good this week. Best one in a while. Plus, Community was funnier that usual (in my opinion), and Parks was awesome again. Parks is the best.
    I agree about the Office, but I thought Community was a little off this week and I just don't really like Parks.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Shines View Post
    I agree about the Office, but I thought Community was a little off this week and I just don't really like Parks.
    Really? I love Parks. Aziz Ansari may be the funniest man on tv right now.

Quote Originally Posted by dougdirt View Post
    Really? I love Parks. Aziz Ansari may be the funniest man on tv right now.
    I love Aziz. I was listening to his stand up album just earlier today. Maybe I need to give that show another shot. I tried to get into it last year, but just didn't like it. I haven't seen many episodes from this season. I really don't think Amy Poehler is funny, she's the main reason I stopped watching.

I thought so too, and I'm pretty sure I jinxed it by calling it the funniest show on TV.
    -Air Supply

C-Bus (Columbus OH for non-Jim Rome fans)

30 Rock is definitely the funniest show right now---The Office only is good for a half hour of cringing anymore...

I love Aziz. I was listening to his stand up album just earlier today. Maybe I need to give that show another shot. I tried to get into it last year, but just didn't like it. I haven't seen many episodes from this season. I really don't think Amy Poehler is funny, she's the main reason I stopped watching.
    Well I thought the same thing last season. My wife really liked it, so I kept watching with her. Now it's my favorite show on TV. Maybe I just got used to it (and Amy Poehler).

Quote Originally Posted by ABEsolutely View Post
    Well I thought the same thing last season. My wife really liked it, so I kept watching with her. Now it's my favorite show on TV. Maybe I just got used to it (and Amy Poehler).
    The show got re-shaped during the offseason, with more emphasis on the side characters, like Tom, Andy, Audrey, Jerry and my favorite, Ron Swanson. I mean, why would anyone eat anything else besides breakfast food?
    "Imagination is more important than knowledge." -- Albert Einstein

I gotta say, I laughed harder at last night's episode than I had in a long time.

At the end where Kevin did an impression of Gabe had me rolling. "I'm Gabe and I'm going to apologize because corporate told me too. Ciao. I say ciao because I'm fancy, from Tallahassee. Ciao... Ciao..."

Michael: "Excuse me, I asked for pickles on my burger and you only put like 5 or 6 of them on there."

That cracked me up for some reason.
    -Air Supply

Turn Off Ads?