Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: #3?

Lakewood Ranch, FL (by way of Columbus, OH)

Re: #3?

Ok folks... NOW i think its a go... Wish us luck! Pray for a healthy delivery for us.

later y'all.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by smith288
    Ok folks... NOW i think its a go... Wish us luck! Pray for a healthy delivery for us.

later y'all.
    good luck man.
    "My mission is to be the ray of hope, the guy who stands out there on that beautiful field and owns up to his mistakes and lets people know it's never completely hopeless, no matter how bad it seems at the time. I have a platform and a message, and now I go to bed at night, sober and happy, praying I can be a good messenger." -Josh Hamilton

Good luck.
    We have three kids. Once you add a third kid, you are outnumbered and can no longer play a man-to-man defense; you have to play a zone.
    "Hey...Dad. Wanna Have A Catch?" Kevin Costner in "Field Of Dreams."

WAGS

later y'all.

it always seems to happen in the night owl hours huh. why can't the babies pop out during like lunch or something

hahahaha

gl again bro

any news Smith?
    the store for all your blade, costuming (in any regard), leather (also in any regard), and steel craft needs.www.facebook.com/tdhshop

yes, this really is how we make our living.

News is she lasted until her due date which is 14th (tomorrow).

Since she is carrying so large (she is only 5'1"), the doc schedule induction for 7:30 am Good Friday.

Im actually quite astonished we made it this far with how close we were when I originally made this thread.

So no rushing in the we hours of the night (unless of course now baby #3 decides the night before it wants to come).

This is much better. Kids at my parents, went out to Olive Garden for a relaxing evening. Come home and watch The Office.

For a Level Playing Field

If it happens today, smith, it will be on the Hit King's birthday.

Remember.... when she is going through the actual labor.... stay at least an arms length away from the wife.

They do strange things when in labor, and the last thing they need to hear from the man who put them in that position is "breath honey, now push!"

Like we've ever been there?

Most sailors would have covered their ears having to listen what was coming out of my wife's mouth when delivering #3.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Hey folks...got connected in the "birthin' room" via dialup...how the heck does ANYONE live with dialup Ill never understand.

May or may not update throughout the process today. Depends how things go.

Pete's birthday is today? Lets hope this one stays away from compulsive gambling.
    Last edited by smith288; 04-14-2006 at 09:04 AM.

Hey folks...got connected in the "birthin' room" via dialup...how the heck does ANYONE live with dialup Ill never understand.

May or may not update throughout the process today. Depends how things go.

Pete's birthday is today? Lets hope this one stays away from compulsive gambling.
    Okay, if you are really posting updates on Redszone from the birthing room, you're a Redszone addict.
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

Oh, and good luck smith, I hope all goes smoothly.
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

Nothing else to do..the wife isnt in huge pain yet and its better than watching Dr freaking Phil.

Nothing else to do..the wife isnt in huge pain yet and its better than watching Dr freaking Phil.
    Amen, brotha!

Hang in there. Wait it out, keep yourself rested until you are needed. Best of luck to the wife, and congrats to you both.

Do you have 2 girls now?
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

I have one of each right now.

Thanks y'all. Wifes really showing pain now so ill be sure to post back when i can.

Later all.

Best of luck, smith.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Turn Off Ads?