Bench: Robinson Cano, Randy Winn

SP Jake Peavy
    SP Rich Harden
    SP Noah Lowry
    RP Huston Street
    RP Bobby Jenks
    P Mark Mulder
    Bench: Scott Kazmir

I would be trading the three best hitters in the NL basically. Bonds' playing time could be limited though. And who knows if Scott Rolen will rebound from his season long injury.

Dunn and Cabrera are monsters. Papi is pretty damn good too. Cordero had a great season last year, but will he repeat it?

I think it is too much to trade away, even though the return isn't bad.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Blockbuster: Yes or no

If you need saves, do it, but if you don't (it all depends how many people are in the league) I would still do it. Bonds is iffy, and so is Rolen (coming back from injury). You would be getting 4 bonafide healthy players in return. I would do it. Who knows, maybe you could spin off Cordero for someone else to fill another need?

I would not wait one second on this trade. I would jump on it and make the trade now before they decide not to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by biggestREDSfan
    I would not wait one second on this trade. I would jump on it and make the trade now before they decide not to do it.
    Agreed

Turn Off Ads?