If you could have attended ANY sporting event in the history of the world...which would you have loved to have seen in person?

Miracle on Ice? Jesse Owens four gold medals at the 1936 Olympics? Frazier/Ali? Others?

For me, I think being at the 1936 Olympics to see Owens crap all over Hitler would be the best. The pride I would have felt as an American at that event would be so overwhelming.

And Miracle on Ice is a similar thing. I love underdogs. I love America. To see the USA stick it to the USSR in person would have been soooo cool.

The '75 World Series. My dad was there (I have several ticket stubs--mint condition) but I had to watch it on TV.

Of course, for me, the Buckeyes' most recent National Championship (2002). How fun would it be to be there to see your team win it all? Had some friends there. I have a ticket stub and a program from it but, again, had to watch it on TV.

Also, not quite as significant, but, I think it would have been cool to be at the '88 World Series to see Kirk Gibson's HR.

Would have been cool to be at the Duke-UK game when Laettner hit the shot (I don't like Duke but holy smokes, what a game).

I know I'm forgetting some other very significant ones. Help me out.