Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Fantasy Pitching

Fantasy Pitching

After his injuries is Curt Shilling still someone I want on my roster?

Also available are Benson, Rodrigo López from the Orioles...how much of an impact is Leo going to have on those guys and would it be enough to justify picking them up?

Also, I have Scott Rolen as my 3B...should I pick up some other 3B? Randa, Boone, Inge, Crede and Castilla are all available as of this post.

First time fielding a team....HELP!
    "Sometimes, it's not the sexiest moves that put you over the top," Krivsky said. "It's a series of transactions that help you get there."

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Fantasy Pitching

Do you currently have a backup 3B? If not, I'd get one.

Keep Schilling.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

I'd give Schilling a shot. Highest upside among those you listed, and he'll get lots of support.

I'd take flyer on Boone as a b/u 3B among those listed. Inge would be good if he still is able to play C as well.

Here is my current roster

C Benji Molina
    1B Nick Swisher
    2B Felipe López
    SS Miguel Tejada
    3B Scott Rolen
    OF Milton Bradley
    OF Austin Kearns
    OF Jonny Gomes
    Util Jeff Francoeur
    BN Kenny Lofton
    BN Reggie Sanders

SP Dontrel Willis
    SP Curt Shilling
    SP Mark Buehrle
    RP Bob Howry
    P Cliff Lee
    P Dan Haren
    P Zach Duke
    BN Brandon Claussen
    BN Dewon Brazelton

From what you said I will dump on of the OF's and pick up a 3B...which one of Randa, Boone, Inge, Crede and Castilla or Edward E or RICH?

Any suggestions on the pitching?
    "Sometimes, it's not the sexiest moves that put you over the top," Krivsky said. "It's a series of transactions that help you get there."

Turn Off Ads?