Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Roger Clemens

Roger Clemens

I just know as soon as I cut him from my fantasy team he'll decide to play.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Roger Clemens

Same thought here...a guy in my league cut him and I claimed him
    "Sometimes, it's not the sexiest moves that put you over the top," Krivsky said. "It's a series of transactions that help you get there."

Re: Roger Clemens

I am in a NL only auction league, and I plan to bring him up late and hopefully get him cheap. I know it's a chance, but if he plays, it picks my whole team up.

Turn Off Ads?