Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Ryan Freel is half Cuban?

Ryan Freel is half Cuban?

I didn't know that. He was just on ESPN's Cold Pizza and Jay Crawford ask him since he is half Cuban who is rooting for in the World Baseball Classic. Freel of course said Cuba.

They ask Ryan about the NCAA brackets. He said he didn't fill any out this year; Dunn and Kearns are the NCAA basketball gurus on the team.

He says our pitching with determine how far we go this year. Understatement of the year.

They ask him if he thought Dunn looked like Will Ferrell and he said yes, and the Reds teammates apparently give him a hard time about it. They ask him which actor would play as Freel in a move, he replies with Chris Farley. Jamie Foxx would play Griffey.

That was about it.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Ryan Freel is half Cuban?

Yeah, I was also suprised when they mentioned Freel was half cuban. I didnt know that. Ferrell and Dunn are the same person.

For every action there is an equal and opposite criticism.

Well, funny that Chris farley would play Dunn, he is dead...maybe there would be a cameo for John Candy, or John Belushi?
    "Sometimes, it's not the sexiest moves that put you over the top," Krivsky said. "It's a series of transactions that help you get there."

Freel said Farley would play him (Freel), not dunn.

I can see that.
    Go Gators!

Quote Originally Posted by AvesIce51
    Freel said Farley would play him (Freel), not dunn.
    Actually, he wouldn't be playing either one of them.....
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Freel always reminded me of Lee Harvey Oswald. Now that I've found out that he is half Cuban, I'm thinking "Hmmm...". On the other hand, to be Oswald's son, he could have been born no later than 1964, and I don't think he's quite 42 years old yet.

Quote Originally Posted by macro
    On the other hand, to be Oswald's son, he could have been born no later than 1964....

That's what they want you to believe....

No Victims, by me

The rest is drama.

What begins at the water shall end there, and what ends there shall once more begin. --Straka

He always reminded me of that actor on Boston Public, the vice principal... I can't remember his name.
    "Enjoy this Reds fans, you are watching a legend grow up before your very eyes" ... DoogMinAmo on Adam Dunn

Turn Off Ads?