Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Fictional OOTP League has Two Openings

Fictional OOTP League has Two Openings

Pioneers of the Diamond (POTD) has two teams that just opened up and we're looking to fill those spots ASAP.

http://www.potd.simleaguecentral.com/index.php is our league site.

We are a fictional league in the 2015 season, which is our 13th season of simmed play (over three years of real time) that is currently using OOTP version 6.51a. Here are some of our league rules and features:

• Three sims per week during the regular season before the trading deadline with seven days simmed per sim
    • Four sims per week during the regular season after the trading deadline with seven days simmed per sim
    • $90 million salary cap
    • $25 million cash cap
    • Full Catobase history for all our human simmed seasons (2003 to current)
    • Hall of Fame and HOF voting each offseason
    • Award voting after each season
    • Amateur Draft lottery
    • Roughly half our sims are live on AIM (owners are not required to attend)
    • Outstanding core owner base

The teams available are the Philadelphia Cheesesteaks and the San Andreas Fault. Both teams have a solid foundation and could be among the elite teams in the league with proper owner care. Historically, San Andreas has been one of the most successful POTD franchises while Philadelphia was rebuilt several seasons ago and still have ample firepower remaining. The caveat with both teams, however, is that Philly and San Andreas are in the same division, and it is also arguably the toughest division in the league as four teams are currently viable contenders.

If interested, just PM me here on RZ.
    The Lost Decade Average Season: 74-88
    2014-22 Average Season: 71-91

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Fictional OOTP League has Two Openings

I signed up for Oklahoma and now these guys are available?

I got the shaft!!

Go Gators!

Yep, unfortunately that is the way it works sometimes with league openings. Before this season we had only one opening over the previous two seasons combined.

BTW, for all interested takers, Philadelphia is now filled.
    The Lost Decade Average Season: 74-88
    2014-22 Average Season: 71-91

This is a great league. I've been running Washington since nearly the beginning. By far the best league I've ever been in.

I'd almost be scared to try - I still have flashbacks of freshman year in college playing an 8-team strat-a-matic league.

Yowsers.
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

Turn Off Ads?