Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dog:The Bounty Hunter

Re: Dog:The Bounty Hunter

I think the show is great! I think they do great work. Keep it up! :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

2. Turn Off Ads?

Leland is a beast. Anyone see that episode where he destroyed that big motel owner? Dude threw about 10 punches in 4 seconds.

Height has little to do with who wins a fight. They are both build pretty good, even if they are only 5'7"

So Long Uncle Joe BoydsOfSummer's Avatar

I've done some bouncing/doorman work in the past. Those little guys are like trying to catch jackhammers sometimes.lol
    0 Value Over Replacement Poster

"Sit over here next to Johnathan (Bench)...sit right here, he's smart."--Sparky Anderson

It's awful, but it's great TV. I'm so torn.

As ridiculous as Dog looks, beth looks even more so. I wonder if she has considered a boob reduction, i can't believe those feel good. Yeesh.

Agree about Leland, he's the best of the bunch. Dog's brother Tim reminds of the guy whose middle name is "Wayne" who's mug ends up on the nightly news after committing some grisly crime.
    We'll burn that bridge when we get to it.

Quote Originally Posted by registerthis
    As ridiculous as Dog looks, beth looks even more so. I wonder if she has considered a boob reduction
    Agreed. I suspect she's going to be facing some serious back problems as she enters her golden years.

I'm guessing that we all know someone like Beth... You know, she thinks she's hot but she's really just fat. Got the long fingernails going, lots of makeup, tight clothes, bleached hair, etc. Cracks me up.
    For every action there is an equal and opposite criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by redsfanmia
    I watched simply so I could see how much weight Beth has gained and how much more skin she will show this year.
    She sure showed a lot of skin tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Quote Originally Posted by WVRed
    She sure showed a lot of skin tonight.
    I missed it tonight
    When I see the 2016 Reds, I see a 100 loss team and no direction.

I needed a giggle at work today and this thread provided it. Thank you.

Remember Dog was the guy who went down to Mexico and captured Andrew Luster the Max Factor heir who was giving all those women ghb in bars and raping them.And the FBI had egg on their face after they failed to find him.Plus dog even went to jail when he was down there because apperantly Mexico has a law against bringing wanted fugitives back to the states.
    Keep up the good work Dog Chapman.

Quote Originally Posted by Jr's Boy View Post
    Remember Dog was the guy who went down to Mexico and captured Andrew Luster the Max Factor heir who was giving all those women ghb in bars and raping them.And the FBI had egg on their face after they failed to find him.Plus dog even went to jail when he was down there because apperantly Mexico has a law against bringing wanted fugitives back to the states.
    Keep up the good work Dog Chapman.
    And Dog, Leland, and Tim were arrested today.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/eo/20060914/en_celeb_eo/20017

By Natalie Finn 27 minutes ago

You never know when you're going to need a good bail bondsman. Or when a good bail bondsman is going to need a good lawyer.
    ADVERTISEMENT

Dog the Bounty Hunter's Duane "Dog" Chapman, who parleyed his career hunting down criminals who've violated the terms of their bail into reality TV stardom on A&E, was arrested Thursday in Honolulu, Jay Bieber, Deputy U.S. Marshal for the district of Hawaii, told E! Online. An arrest warrant was issued Wednesday.

Chapman, 53, his son Leland Chapman, 29, and colleague Timothy Chapman (no relation), 41, were picked up by federal marshals at 6:30 a.m. on charges of illegal detention and conspiracy related to the capture in 2003 of Andrew Luster, the Max Factor heir who was convicted in absentia of raping three women in California and then fled to Mexico.

After Luster flew the coop, Chapman and his posse (pre-TV show, yet accompanied by a camera crew) caught up with the criminal in Puerto Vallarta. The bounty hunters took him into their own brand of custody June 18, 2003, and returned him to the U.S., where he was jailed the next day.

Which the Mexican authorities apparently frowned upon. Soon after the Chapmans refused to turn Luster over to the local police in Mexico, they were arrested for "deprivation of liberty." They were scheduled to appear at a court hearing on July 15, 2003, but never showed up.

The Mexican government is looking to extradite the trio, who are currently in custody in Honolulu, back to Mexico. They are expected to make their initial appearance before a judge Thursday afternoon, where the terms of their arrest warrant will be unsealed and a date will be set for future proceedings.

"This is obviously a very upsetting time for the Chapman family," Chapman's rep, Mona K. Wood, said in a statement. "Duane 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' Chapman is a true modern-day hero. He arrests the bad guys--he is definitely not one of them. He shall be vindicated."

Meanwhile, the network that brought Chapman's exploits as family man and head of Da Kine Bail Bonds into the public eye is standing by its star.

"A&E supports Dog and his family during this difficult time and is proud of his role in helping to bring a convicted serial rapist to justice," the network said in a statement. Luster is currently serving a 124-year prison term.

Chapman is said to have gotten the better of 6,000 bail jumpers and criminals during his 25 years in the business and Da Kine Bail Bonds has locations on Oahu, Maui and the island of Hawaii.

His memoir, You Can Run but You Can't Hide: The Life and Times of Dog the Bounty Hunter, is due out in February 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by savafan View Post
    I've read books about sparkling vampires who walk around in the daylight that were written better than a John Fay article.

Retired

US jails are a 5 star resort compared to a Mexico jail. Big man "Dog" should be getting mighty scared right about now.

Quote Originally Posted by Reds4Life View Post
    US jails are a 5 star resort compared to a Mexico jail. Big man "Dog" should be getting mighty scared right about now.
    This article also shows a picture of him behind bars...he doesn't look too happy.

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/15521019.htm

ok-this guy goes to mexico to catch a bad guy--the mexican government wants him arrested and we are sending him down there at Mexico's request but in the meantime 25% of the population is illegally crossing our borders????? why dont they ask for all those people back?!?!

Turn Off Ads?