Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Teacher's sex charges dropped

Re: Teacher's sex charges dropped

Would you all feel the same way if it was a "hot" 30-year-old man having sex with a 14-year-old girl?
    There is no such thing as a pitching prospect.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by beb30
    Those comments werent anything that bad she didnt even say anything that was obscene really.......You made it sound like that they were some of the nastiest things you've heard
    No I didn't mean to sound like it was nasty. Where did you get that idea? I meant she sounds totally immature for her age.

University of Cincinnati

Quote Originally Posted by vaticanplum
    Would you all feel the same way if it was a "hot" 30-year-old man having sex with a 14-year-old girl?
    Ugh hell no, however its a little different with how it is because its every (well every guy i know) fantasy to have a relationship with a hot teacher they have
    THE University of Cincinnati

University of Cincinnati

Quote Originally Posted by RBA
    No I didn't mean to sound like it was nasty. Where did you get that idea? I meant she sounds totally immature for her age.
    Just how your post sounded to me. Anyhow she was only 23 at the time which isn't as bad as its made out to be IMO.

Im 23 now and could easily make the mistake of starting a relationship with a 14 yr old girl without even knowing shes that young. I'm sure some of you have seen the way these girls have physically matured now days, its crazy.

Just how your post sounded to me. Anyhow she was only 23 at the time which isn't as bad as its made out to be IMO.

Im 23 now and could easily make the mistake of starting a relationship with a 14 yr old girl without even knowing shes that young. I'm sure some of you have seen the way these girls have physically matured now days, its crazy.

Please stay away from my neighborhood.

University of Cincinnati

Quote Originally Posted by RBA
    Please stay away from my neighborhood.
    I think you took it the wrong way, im not saying I would want to, but im saying with the way girls look now days they could lie about their age and say they are 18 when in fact they are actually 14.

I'm sure in some cases guys could do the same thing. Hulk Hogan's son told girls on the show that he was their age (18) when he was in fact 15.

Ugh hell no, however its a little different with how it is because its every (well every guy i know) fantasy to have a relationship with a hot teacher they have
    Speaking as a girl, I can tell you that we had those fantasies too. And, you know, if a 23-year-old teacher is having fantasies about someone a few years younger, who may appear physically mature, that's not inherently sick or crazy either. But to act on them, given not only the fact that a minor is involved but that the older person is in a position of power, is wrong no matter the gender breakdown.

I just think there's a double standard in these situations; the "but she's hot" reaction bothers me. Turn the tables. If a good-looking, mature 23-year-old guy teacher had approached me when I was 14, I (or any other young girl) probably would have been flattered by the attention, maybe would have started something with him, perhaps even, as some of you have suggested, have been excited and caught up and "in love" and not said anything. And it would have messed me up forever. Because a 14-year-old girl is not capable of making those decisions or dealing with a situation like that, and any adult who puts her in that situation is taking advantage of someone he knows is vulnerable. It's no different for a 14-year-old boy. Sure, she's hot, and he gets props from his friends and from the macho media for nailing such a babe. And he's severely messed up from then on and will have trouble holding a mature relationship.
    There is no such thing as a pitching prospect.

University of Cincinnati

Quote Originally Posted by vaticanplum
    Speaking as a girl, I can tell you that we had those fantasies too. And, you know, if a 23-year-old teacher is having fantasies about someone a few years younger, who may appear physically mature, that's not inherently sick or crazy either. But to act on them, given not only the fact that a minor is involved but that the older person is in a position of power, is wrong no matter the gender breakdown.

I just think there's a double standard in these situations; the "but she's hot" reaction bothers me. Turn the tables. If a good-looking, mature 23-year-old guy teacher had approached me when I was 14, I (or any other young girl) probably would have been flattered by the attention, maybe would have started something with him, perhaps even, as some of you have suggested, have been excited and caught up and "in love" and not said anything. And it would have messed me up forever. Because a 14-year-old girl is not capable of making those decisions or dealing with a situation like that, and any adult who puts her in that situation is taking advantage of someone he knows is vulnerable. It's no different for a 14-year-old boy. Sure, she's hot, and he gets props from his friends and from the macho media for nailing such a babe. And he's severely messed up from then on and will have trouble holding a mature relationship.

Very good post, I agree.

Excellent post, vatican, and one I totally agree with.

Having lived through that stage, I agree with beb30, that it was most likely every young boys dream to be seduced by an older, attractive woman (even teachers). Since I never had that happen, I don't know how it would have effected me emotionally, and in other relationships, later in life. It's still just "fantasy" to me, the reality of it, as you spoke of, is probably not as nice and shiny.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

Not Laughing

This is creepy......I pinky promise
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.
    ~Oscar Wilde

Where were all these teachers when I was that age?
    "I saw Wedding Crashers accidentally. I bought a ticket for Grizzly Man and went into the wrong theater. After an hour, I figured I was in the wrong theater, but I kept waiting. Thatís the thing about bear attacks. They come when you least expect it."-Dwight K. Schrute

Unsolicited Opinions traderumor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by max venable
    For those of you who may have forgotten, this is the teacher:

fake hair, fake eyelashes, fake eyecolor, fake complexion, not sure about the eyebrows...she's just a total mirage
    Can't win with 'em

Can't win without 'em

Yeah, but that 18 yr old college roomate buddy who hooks up with that 30 yr old chick from a bar - that's totally radtastic.......

BTW - Spot on Vatican - and beb30 can register before he moves into my neighborhood.
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

University of Cincinnati

Quote Originally Posted by traderumor
    fake hair, fake eyelashes, fake eyecolor, fake complexion, not sure about the eyebrows...she's just a total mirage
    First off you don't really know what's fake and what's not, besides that color of blonde looks pretty natural. Second it doesn't matter what's fake and what isn't....doesn't change the fact that shes hot.....
    Last edited by beb30; 03-22-2006 at 03:54 PM.

University of Cincinnati

Quote Originally Posted by Heath
    BTW - Spot on Vatican - and beb30 can register before he moves into my neighborhood.
    YOUNGER GIRLS! YAY! :

Turn Off Ads?