Turn Off Ads?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Okay...so every once in a while you gotta watch a chick-flick to keep her happy...

Re: Okay...so every once in a while you gotta watch a chick-flick to keep her happy..

Quote Originally Posted by DropDocK
    Not really a fan of Jack Black but Shallow Hal was alright,imo, and could creep into that category.
    If you think "Shallow Hal" is a "Chick Flick" you have a load to learn about women.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Okay...so every once in a while you gotta watch a chick-flick to keep her happy...

High Fidelity is one of my favorite books, and I cried, cried when they butchered the movie. I will never forgive John Cusack for that.
    There is no such thing as a pitching prospect.

Re: Okay...so every once in a while you gotta watch a chick-flick to keep her happy..

Quote Originally Posted by westofyou
    If you think "Shallow Hal" is a "Chick Flick" you have a load to learn about women.

I consider myself very knowledgeable about women.
    That just goes to show that even among "chicks" we have varying degrees about what constitues a chick flick.

Re: Okay...so every once in a while you gotta watch a chick-flick to keep her happy...

For Love of the Game - try and convince her from the blurb that its a romantic drama.

Turn Off Ads?