Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Johansson tops FHM sexiest women poll

Johansson tops FHM sexiest women poll

http://movies.yahoo.com/mv/news/ap/2...351510000.html

AP Photo

More Photos...

Johansson Tops FHM's 'Sexiest Women' Poll

Monday March 27 7:05 PM ET

Scarlett Johansson tops a lovely list of the "100 Sexiest Women in the World," in a poll of readers by FHM magazine.

"One of the best things for a woman to hear is that she is sexy," the 21-year-old actress, star of "Match Point" and "Lost in Translation," said in a statement. "I'd like to thank FHM's readers for the huge compliment."

Angelina Jolie is No. 2 on the list, followed by Jessica Alba, Jessica Simpson, Keira Knightley, Halle Berry, Jenny McCarthy, Maria Sharapova, Carmen Electra and Teri Hatcher.

Johansson ranked ninth on last year's list. Jolie was No. 1.

"It's remarkable how Scarlett Johansson has caught the attention of our readers," said Scott Gramling, the magazine's U.S. editor in chief, in a statement. "Her sultry voice and striking beauty certainly have a lot to do with that, but so does the confidence she exudes."

"She seems to be one of those women who would be equally at ease on the red carpet as she would just hanging out with the guys."

The magazine's May issue goes on sale April 4.
    Last edited by Chip R; 03-28-2006 at 12:56 PM.
    The Rally Onion wants 150 fans before Opening Day.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rally-...24872650873160

2. Turn Off Ads?
    University of Cincinnati

Re: Johansson tops FHM sexiest women poll

She is unbelievable, especially in matchpoint
    THE University of Cincinnati

I liked her better as a strawberry blonde.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Eight Legged Freaks was awesome!
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

askmen.com has a similar list.

Number one on their list is Jessica Alba

Scarlett Johansson ranks #28 on their list.

LINK
    For every action there is an equal and opposite criticism.

Turn Off Ads?