Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Rate My Team

Hybrid View

Rate My Team

What the heck! I really like my offense. I bypassed on closers because my theory is that you can always find solid performers late in the draft and even in the waiver wire.

I drafted 7th in a 8 team league. It's a H2H 5x5 league with OBP, R, HR, RBI, SB, W, ERA, K, WHIP, SV.

D. Wright (Keeper #1)
    J. Peavy (Keeper #2)
    V. Martinez
    R. Halladay
    A. Dunn
    G. Sheffield
    J. Cantu
    L. Berkman
    F. Lopez
    G. Sizemore
    S. Rolen
    R. Howard
    Cliff Lee
    J. Patterson
    B. Jenks
    B. Wickman
    M. Holliday
    S. Kazmir
    B. Crosby
    R. Clemens
    E. Bedard
    K. Millwood
    J. Hermida
    Delmon Young
    F. Liriano

I dropped Young because of his demotion and picked up Aaron Harang.

Re: Rate My Team

Bedard rocks! Arguably the best AL pitcher in the first half last season, plus he's got Leo Mazzone coaching him now.

I agree that cheap saves can be found, but I always like to let other people try to find them. I like taking two top-tier closers, then getting a sleeper closer (Borowski, Chris Ray, Mike Gonzalez) late in the draft. If you find cheap saves on the waiver wire, you can flip one of your closers to fill a need.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Turn Off Ads?