Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Sopranos Tonight (semi-spoiler alert)

Sopranos Tonight (semi-spoiler alert)

How masterful was that near-death sequence??? Wow.

Bet Tony will have some choice words about Christopher's latest movie proposal!!!

Wonder what the eventual fall-out will be with Paulie and Vito and the payment to Carmela?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Sopranos Tonight (semi-spoiler alert)

Thought the Paulie walNUTS injury was hillarious. I wonder if Tony is going to look for a way out...perhaps "disappearing"????
    "Playoffs? Don't talk about playoffs. Are you kidding me? Playoffs? I'm just hoping we can win a game, another game. " Jim Mora

Paulie talking Tony into cardiac arrest was absolutely hilarious.

I'm betting the lady in the doorway was Livia.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Footstool

I'm betting the lady in the doorway was Livia.
    Absolute same thing I thought - definitely Livia.

And isn't it interesting how Vito and paulie are becoming so alike. Vito was a bit player last year and now Tony has a second Paulie on his hands.
    "I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all out of bubble gum."
    - - Rowdy Roddy Piper

"It takes a big man to admit when he is wrong. I am not a big man"
    - - Fletch

Quote Originally Posted by Puffy
    And isn't it interesting how Vito and paulie are becoming so alike. Vito was a bit player last year and now Tony has a second Paulie on his hands.
    I also thought the "reunion" between Vito and Fin was particularly hilarious.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

I predict that Paulie gets whacked, maybe Vito too.

Paulie has burned his bridges several times already, his coupon clipping after the talk of the huge chunk of cash they just got was rich in subtext for what type of player in the wiseguy business Paulie really is.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Footstool

Yeah, that was a classic.

Second favorite scene ever, right after Christophers intervention.
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

Titanic Struggles Caveat Emperor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WilyMoROCKS
    How masterful was that near-death sequence??? Wow.
    I completely agree -- it was so surreal and so well done. The idea of death being like a giant "Family Reunion" and then Steve Busccemi outside, insisting on taking the briefcase away from Tony before he could go inside. "You can't bring business with you." Amazing scene right there.

And, although I really see Paulie getting whacked, how could you not love that scene of him yapping at Tony and the corresponding "dream" of Tony having him banging on the wall telling someone to shut up. Hillarious.
    Cincinnati Reds: Farm System Champions 2022

La Dolce Vita

Carmela DID catch the looks on Paulie and Vito's faces as they got in the elevator after delivering their goodie package to her...so they could be in trouble. They're such great comedy relief though! Vito talking about how since he's lost so much weight he would be a natural to take charge... his carrot munching scene, and of course Paulie's yapping at Tony and coupon clipping scenes. I also loved Sil's wife pumping up his ego, and his handling of things right into an asthma attack.
    teach tolerance.

Not to mention Chris' movie. it has it all- the mob, Freddy and Jason, and Ghostbusters.

Paulie look to be crying in the previews for next week...wonder if something happens to his mom?
    "Playoffs? Don't talk about playoffs. Are you kidding me? Playoffs? I'm just hoping we can win a game, another game. " Jim Mora

Turn Off Ads?