Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Reds minor league info?

Reds minor league info?

What are the best sites to follow the Reds minor league teams? Is there a newspaper that follows the Sarasota High A team? Is there a site that lists minor league transactions daily?

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Reds minor league info?

The sarasota paper covers them and the pirates High A club down there, but there is not a whole lot of coverage. I'm not sure that most of it is online. I forget the name of the paper..Something Gulf or another....? You can probably find it pretty easy online.

There are several places to get minor league box scores. I like minorleaguebaseball.com Dayton usually has pretty good write ups on the Dragons, as does Chattanoga & Louisville.

If I remember correctly, I think Doc Scott usually has a minor league writeup on his blog.

Quote Originally Posted by Kc61
    What are the best sites to follow the Reds minor league teams?
    You mean besides here?
    The Rally Onion wants 150 fans before Opening Day.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rally-...24872650873160

Chip, obviously Redszone is first and foremost.

Lover of Trivialities Doc. Scott's Avatar

I do, yes. Daily game coverage as well as "feature" articles.

As far as I know, the Sarasota and GCL teams lack websites. The Sarasota paper should cover the High-A club, but otherwise I'd rely on minorleaguebaseball.com for that one.

Dougdirt's new site (www.redsminorleagues.com) may also be of interest.

Sarasota has web site thru Minor League baseball, which means it will be generic, but it can be reached at http://www.sarasotareds.com
    The lowest acceptable payroll amount for ownership to show they are not greedy pigs is 15 million more than they are currently paying. No matter what that currently is.

"...You just have a wider lens than one game."
    --Former Reds GM Wayne Krivsky, on why he didn't fly Josh Hamilton to Colorado for one game.

"...its money well-spent. Don't screw around with your freedom."
    --Roy Tucker, on why you need to lawyer up when you find yourself swimming with sharks.

Turn Off Ads?