Turn Off Ads?
Page 18 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: About 10 of you

Re: About 10 of you

Quote Originally Posted by KronoRed
    I really wonder what is going on here
    It's pretty obvious Krono, you bailed on me so I had to find a new DJ. I am sorry bro, it's just the way the world works. I wasn't going to put my one man party on hold just because you were dealing with matters like keeping the identity of the 10 a secret.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Let's stop talking about those people and shun them as they deserve.

Joey is a Red for life. I really don't care if there are people that don't like it.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by missionhockey21
    It's pretty obvious Krono, you bailed on me so I had to find a new DJ. I am sorry bro, it's just the way the world works. I wasn't going to put my one man party on hold just because you were dealing with matters like keeping the identity of the 10 a secret.
    LOL.. is there anyway someone can resize that to 100x100 pixels and retain the animation and send it to me? I am a DJ, and would love to use that as an avatar on some other EDM message boards I frequent. And I have no clue how to resize and keep the animation, dont think i have a program here at work that will allow it.
    "I hate to advocate chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone... But they've always worked for me."

-Hunter S. Thompson

Look... if any of you really want to become a member of the Redzone 10 then send me an email and my staff will take it all into consideration.

Operators are standing by.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

Quote Originally Posted by cincyinco
    LOL.. is there anyway someone can resize that to 100x100 pixels and retain the animation and send it to me? I am a DJ, and would love to use that as an avatar on some other EDM message boards I frequent. And I have no clue how to resize and keep the animation, dont think i have a program here at work that will allow it.
    Give me a few minutes. I'll see if I can load up the program to do it before I head onto work.

Joey is a Red for life. I really don't care if there are people that don't like it.

Give me a few minutes. I'll see if I can load up the program to do it before I head onto work.
    Thanks.. I dont see what all the fuss is about in regards to the 10.. ya'll seem like nice enough people to me

I'm outta here for tonight, so I'll send you my email in a PM Much appreciated..
    "I hate to advocate chemicals, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone... But they've always worked for me."

-Hunter S. Thompson

Here you go. If you need something better, I can give it a bit more time later on. But this was quick and fits the dimensions.

Time is the Revelator.

LVJ..that guy looks a bit upset
    He's quite confused.

Smells Like Teen Spirit jmcclain19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LvJ
    He's quite confused.
    Per the media rumors that could be what baseball thinks Dan O'Brien is doing right now

Not Laughing

Just because you're not in the Redszone 10, doesnt mean you can't DANCE DANCE DANCE the night away.

Did somebody say dance?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.
    ~Oscar Wilde

Is this thread heading for the seventh inning stretch?????
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pedro
    why yes, but it looks like there is really 14.

I'm in the middle

Get a haircut hippy.
    Go Gators!

The 10 won't be happy to hear about this..you know how they got when I tried to tell them they didn't need a dozen donuts for 10 people, almost blew up half the forum
    Go Gators!

The 10 won't be happy to hear about this..you know how they got when I tried to tell them they didn't need a dozen donuts for 10 people, almost blew up half the forum

Well, doughnuts are the official snack food of the Gang of 10

Just sayin'
    We'll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective ~ Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by Raisor
    Steel is Doctor Evil, because he is...Evil.
    Am not. Me good.

I do, however, contend that MWM is evil for making me drink too much beer last night.
    "The problem with strikeouts isn't that they hurt your team, it's that they hurt your feelings..." --Rob Neyer

"The single most important thing for a hitter is to get a good pitch to hit. A good hitter can hit a pitch that’s over the plate three times better than a great hitter with a ball in a tough spot.”
    --Ted Williams

Turn Off Ads?