Re: About 10 of you

What we heard was he didn't need to encourage you at all

Just sayin
    Go Gators!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by SteelSD
    Am not. Me good.

I do, however, contend that MWM is evil for making me drink too much beer last night.
    Dude, I've got a whole new respect for you after seeing how you can pound the bruskes. Color me impressed. Your reward is that I nominate you to be the social chair for the RedsZone 10 semi-annual Dunner convention.
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

I think what hasn't been addressed yet is what happens when the 10 split on a vote. How are ties broken?
    The Rally Onion wants 150 fans before Opening Day.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rally-...24872650873160

Quote Originally Posted by MWM
    Dude, I've got a whole new respect for you after seeing how you can pound the bruskes. Color me impressed. Your reward is that I nominate you to be the social chair for the RedsZone 10 semi-annual Dunner convention.
    Meh. I wasn't very impressed with myself at 5:45 AM when the effect was fully realized.

Freakin' stupidity was that no one showed at the conference pretty much all day. So, it was a good day to be hung over. But a bad day to get up that early to be hung over.

And remind me never to eat hotel vending machine food after drinking. NEVER.

Ugh.

(BTW, I think the RedsZone 10 semi-annual Dunner convention will have about 150 attendees.)
    "The problem with strikeouts isn't that they hurt your team, it's that they hurt your feelings..." --Rob Neyer

"The single most important thing for a hitter is to get a good pitch to hit. A good hitter can hit a pitch that’s over the plate three times better than a great hitter with a ball in a tough spot.”
    --Ted Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R
    I think what hasn't been addressed yet is what happens when the 10 split on a vote. How are ties broken?
    I've heard that one member is sacrificed (via a fly) and then they vote again.
    Go Gators!

Quote Originally Posted by KronoRed
    I've heard that one member is sacrificed (via a fly) and then they vote again.
    Cryptic poll on Reds Live with only 2 options. Its an homage to the house of representatives.

We take turns doing shots of goat blood until someone pukes. The remaining 9 then vote.
    Get your nunchucks and the keys to your dad's car. I know where we can get a gun

The 10 can't even agree on that
    Go Gators!

The 10 is a covert ops team inside of SERP tasked with demoralizing Reds fans, thus depressing attendance, concession and merchandising revenues for the club in an effort to drive down the price of the franchise so that SERP figurehead celebrity frontman Nick Lachey can buy it at a reduced price.
    Baseball isn't a magic trick ... it doesn't get spoiled if you figure out how it works. - gonelong

I'm witchcrafting everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by M2
    The 10 is a covert ops team inside of SERP tasked with demoralizing Reds fans, thus depressing attendance, concession and merchandising revenues for the club in an effort to drive down the price of the franchise so that SERP figurehead celebrity frontman Nick Lachey can buy it at a reduced price.
    I can't believe you revealed that. Now you will have to be killed.
    "Hey...Dad. Wanna Have A Catch?" Kevin Costner in "Field Of Dreams."

Quote Originally Posted by RedsBaron
    I can't believe you revealed that. Now you will have to be killed.

Unless, M2 is using reverse psychology to throw Gang of 10 wannabes off the track with a plant story.

In which case, you could be adding credibility to the story by adding a death threat.

Which would mean that I have inadvertently blown both the plant story and the plant verification with this post, which would mean that I'd have to be elimin.... hey, wait.

Scratch that. I'm just rambling.... heh... yeah, babbling away... don't know what I'm talking about..... gulp..... nothing new there.... hey, are those bushes moving outside my window? What are those dogs barking for?
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by MWM
    He can't become a member till he sticks you with the tab. That's in the rules.

And I'll second that 6 pack and raise him a 3rd.
    "panic" only comes from having real expectations

With Warsteiners!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SteelSD
    And remind me never to eat hotel vending machine food after drinking. NEVER.
    That was a soap dispenser you idiot!

Quote Originally Posted by GAC
    He can't become a member till he sticks you with the tab. That's in the rules.
    Actually, Steel picked up the entire tab (in reality, he was too drunk to realize I stuck HIM with the tab).
    Grape works as a soda. Sort of as a gum. I wonder why it doesn't work as a pie. Grape pie? There's no grape pie. - Larry David

Turn Off Ads?