Turn Off Ads?
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: About 10 of you

Re: About 10 of you

Quote Originally Posted by BlfdVaFan
    There are about 10 posters who honestly believe they know everything there is to know about how to run a baseball team and eveyone else who has a different opinion is wrong.
    Marty has been broadcasting Red's baseball for 30 years but according to the Red's Forum 10 he is as dumb as a broomstick.
    George Foster played the game and was quite successful while wearing a Red's uniform but according to the Red's Forum 10 he is right there with Marty.
    Hal McCoy has forgotten more about baseball than the Red's Forum 10 has ever known. Sadly, he is right there with Marty and George.
    Over the last 30 years Marty, George, and Hal have watched, evaluated, and/or participated in over 10,000 Red's basball games. That doesn't count any other baseball games they may have watched.
    About 10 wannabe's on this board will gladly tell everyone how stupid these people are and how smart and intellectual the Red's Forum 10 are. I even saw a post comparing something Ted Williams said with something Marty said. In Adma Dunn's case I vote with Marty. Ted Williams was talking about Ted Williams and not Adam Dunn.
    I love the way Dunn plays. I do not like his selectivity when the Reds need him to hit the baseball. Dunn does not need a bunch of wannabe GM's defending him. He needs to drive in the runs and swing the bat.
    I sure hope the 'wannabe 10' never buy my beloved Reds.

I used to feel the same way. But the supposed "Redszone 10" (we all know who they are) have taught me a lot about baseball in my short time here. take Raisor. He is all numbers, but you know what, he's usually right. I have respect for all of the "10" and any other poster who makes good points.

BlfdVaFan, I have never heard anyone here say that Marty, George, or Hal are stupid. We may not like their broadcasting/writing style, or their opinions, but that is what is great about RZ. The ability to discuss baseball, and everything that goes with it.

He needs to drive in the runs and swing the bat
    he does.

2. Turn Off Ads?

RZ needs a reality thread. Winner gets in the clique. just so people will shut up. Everyone can have a fair chance. No more sucking up, no more bashing. You want in the clique, enter the thread contest.

Oh, and count me out. Im not in the "clique" and dont care. I come hear to talk baseball. This isn't high school.

Quote Originally Posted by Raisor
    You're just jealous you're not in the clique.

Oh wait, you are.

Nevermind.

Since when?
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

Quote Originally Posted by guttle11
    I used to feel the same way. But the supposed "Redszone 10" (we all know who they are) have taught me a lot about baseball in my short time here. take Raisor. He is all numbers, but you know what, he's usually right. .
    Not only that, but I'm a snappy dresser.

Just sayin.

This isn't high school.

It's not?

The funny thing is I hardly ever read who the post is made by...the only one I know to be SUPER GURU OF AL THAT IS BASEBALL...is WestOfYou
    "Sometimes, it's not the sexiest moves that put you over the top," Krivsky said. "It's a series of transactions that help you get there."

RZ needs a reality thread. Winner gets in the clique. just so people will shut up. Everyone can have a fair chance. No more sucking up, no more bashing. You want in the clique, enter the thread contest.

Oh, and count me out. Im not in the "clique" and dont care. I come hear to talk baseball. This isn't high school.
    I've been waiting over five years to hear who all is a member of this alleged "clique".

Yeah, somebody post their names...I want to see who has been making all the good posts...I also agree with the original post that some on here have an inflated view of their thoughts but maybe he was wrong to limit it to just 10?

I know I think I am right on a lot of stuff and others think I am nuts...but variety is the spice of life.
    "Sometimes, it's not the sexiest moves that put you over the top," Krivsky said. "It's a series of transactions that help you get there."

Quote Originally Posted by Boss-Hog
    I've been waiting over five years to hear who all is a member of this alleged "clique".

Kevin Nash, Shawn Michaels, Scott Hall, Sean Waltman, and HHH.

Not only that, but I'm a snappy dresser.

Just sayin.
    Raisor is on the left.

HHH.
    Hubert Humphrey! I would never have guessed that.

in the past, i have found that those who call out others for having over-inflated egos, have over-inflated egos themselves.
    seeing that i just posted this, i guess i would also have an over-inflated ego, as well.

Kevin Nash, Shawn Michaels, Scott Hall, Sean Waltman, and HHH.

Instead of naming names and using ad hominems as a game of virtual cornhole, how about actually winning a debate with effective use of facts and prose? The only clique I see around here is the clique of those that are capable of critical thinking and logic establishing positions and defending them with tangible evidence while being verbally assaulted by those that think there is something metaphysical, or mystical about the human language that allows them to express off the wall, unfounded opinion and have it be accepted as the one and only truth®.

Quote Originally Posted by flyer85
    Hubert Humphrey! I would never have guessed that.
    He was a great wrestler. He could work the mike like no one's business.
    I was wrong
    Chip is right

Turn Off Ads?