Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Everybody got opening day tickets?

Re: Everybody got opening day tickets?

Quote Originally Posted by max venable
    I wonder how often that happens.

I know a friend of mine scalped two tickets outside the stadium a couple years ago for $150 per ticket and got denied at the gate.(It was the opening of the GAB) The tickets were reported lost or stolen. All they did was have them make a statement drescribing the person they bought them from and were it was at. That was it. They spent the rest of the day watching it on TV at a downtown bar while crying into the couple beers they could still afford.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by DJF33
    I know a friend of mine scalped two tickets outside the stadium a couple years ago for $150 per ticket and got denied at the gate.(It was the opening of the GAB) The tickets were reported lost or stolen. All they did was have them make a statement drescribing the person they bought them from and were it was at. That was it. They spent the rest of the day watching it on TV at a downtown bar while crying into the couple beers they could still afford.
    Exactly. I don't want to be accused at the will call because tickets.com fouled up. I also don't want another person screwed because of this. My friend paid for the ticket, no way he isn't going.
    This is the time. The real Reds organization is back.

I'd write the Enquirer with your ticket problems. If enough people report it, maybe the Reds will force tickets.com to clean up their act.
    "I prefer books and movies where the conflict isn't of the extreme cannibal apocalypse variety I guess." Redsfaithful

It will be easier to deal with if your friend printed off the email with the sales transaction when he bought the tickets.

Take that to the window, the Reds, whoever when you go to get your tickets. That paper will have an ID number saying that you did indeed buy your tickets.
    "Strickland Propane... Taste the meat, not the heat." - Hank Hill

Quote Originally Posted by redsfan30
    It will be easier to deal with if your friend printed off the email with the sales transaction when he bought the tickets.

Take that to the window, the Reds, whoever when you go to get your tickets. That paper will have an ID number saying that you did indeed buy your tickets.
    Damn good idea. I do have the email and confirmation.
    This is the time. The real Reds organization is back.

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric
    Total garbage. I blame the mail man.
    I blame Bob Boone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R
    I blame Bob Boone.
    You're crazy. This is all clearly Rich Aurilia's fault.
    For every action there is an equal and opposite criticism.

Turn Off Ads?