Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thoughts on my team...

Re: Thoughts on my team...

BTW, I hope you had Willingham in your active roster last night!
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Agree w/ what you say on Kearns & Blake. If Blake didn't have the 3B tag, I wouldn't even consider him, but the extra roster flex can help out when one of your regulars get hurt.

I like the way Kearns is swinging right now. It really is time for him to stop living on his potential and either put up or shut up. Should be an interesting year for him and his future.

Yes I did, sat him game 1, but w/ the so many teams off last night, I inserted him into the Utility spot. I plan to ride him out again tonight, and watch how he progresses. Barajas also gave me a nice game last night. Obviously its early in the season, but last night gave me a huge boost in the standings and have me way out in front.

Thanks for the help, I like the suggestions that you've made. Any clue how long Garciaparra is out? It did not sound too serious, but given his recent history, who knows for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by medford
    Thanks for the help, I like the suggestions that you've made. Any clue how long Garciaparra is out? It did not sound too serious, but given his recent history, who knows for sure.
    Supposed to be a minor injury that will have him back at the end of his 2 weeks, but who knows. I avoided him like the plague in my draft this year after getting burned by him last year. I think once he gets past this and the weather warms up (which is easier on the muscles, and the body overall) he'll be fine.
    'When I'm not longer rapping, I want to open up an ice cream parlor and call myself Scoop Dogg.'
    -Snoop on his retirement

Your Mom is happy.

I hope you're right about him staying healthier in the summer. He'll provide some nice roster flex filling in on off days at 3rd, 1st & SS. If he can rediscover his stroke, then he'll be in my everyday lineup.

B/w him, Willingham, Dunn, & Felo, I should have some nice roster flex and shouldn't get caught w/ guys getting a couple of days off to take care of nagging injuries.

Turn Off Ads?