First off, I am brand new to this site, so bear with me if I appear to not be in the loop with things handled here. I will work my hardest and give my best effort to put my Reds knowledge out on the table. I am a 21-year old college student from Springfield, Ohio who happens to love the Reds and I listen to every game (and I don't mean that lightly, I really do listen to EVERY game) on 700 WLW including "The Inside Pitch."

Anyway, I know that Spring Training doesn't generally mean too much, in terms of team records and statistics, but I really believe this Reds team is finding ways of putting it together on the field. They have now won four straight and eight of the last nine and all of the games, the Reds scored four of more runs. With Encarnacion beating the heck out of the ball this spring, Buchanan owning every pitcher he faces, and Dunn and Kearns avoiding their usual strikeout ways, I really think we can go .500 this season, especially during the first half of the season where we only have 12 series against truly quality teams (St. Louis, Milwaukee, Atlanta, Cleveland, etc.). Eric Milton looked like a Cy Young winner during his outing last Wednesday against the Twins. Dave Williams has not had a truly bad outing yet, the only one that Aaron Harang had was with the human flu, and Claussen has looked decent. With this is mind and having a veteran bullpen this year, I look for us to do well, definitely better than a third-to-last place in the MLB according to Sports Illustrated. So that's my deal. Look more for my petition for Brian Buchanan to stay in the majors here soon. Kizzle out!