Turn Off Ads?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anna Benson files for divorce from that pitcher guy

Re: Anna Benson files for divorce from that pitcher guy

For tomorrow's ESPN broadcast:

"Anna, we're sorry to hear that you and Kris' marriage is over. We're not sure if you're aware of this or not, but yesterday, baseball commissioner Bud Selig held a press conference to announce a formal investigation into steroid use by players led by former U.S. Senator George Mitchell. What is your take on this move by Selig, and the timing of the investigation?"
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

2. Turn Off Ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Serafini
    That's the end of her "career". When your lone claim to fame is being married to pitcher, divorcing said pitcher isn't a good way to keep your "fame" going.
    Ah, but there any plenty of other pitchers and other players out there. Anna's scrappy. We have probably not heard the last from her.
    "Hey...Dad. Wanna Have A Catch?" Kevin Costner in "Field Of Dreams."

She needs to update her website.

http://www.annabenson.net/main.htm

She is congratulating her husband's recent move to the O's. Or maybe that is an update since she is still in NY.

I guess she is gonna be on the cover of April's FHM magazine.
    "In my day you had musicians who experimented with drugs. Now it's druggies experimenting with music" - Alfred G Clark (circa 1972)

People will probably be seeing MORE of her now that she's divorcing, if they care to look. No thanks.

Oh anna

Maybe she and Paris Hilton could do a reality show together:

"Talent Search: Two women, famous for no discernable reason, travel across the country in an RV, stopping in various small towns in an attempt to determine why, exactly, people even know who they are. Hilarity ensures."
    We'll burn that bridge when we get to it.

"Hey Kris, Fritz Peterson and Mike Kekich just called. Your invite to the wife swap has been cancelled."
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/goss...p-342548c.html

BY LLOYD GROVE and DAVE GOLDINER
    DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS

Sexpot Anna Benson and her ex-Met hubby are headed for Splitsville after she caught him fooling around with one of her friends, the Daily News has learned.

The naughtiest wife in baseball filed for divorce yesterday from pitcher Kris Benson, who was traded in the off-season from the Mets to the Baltimore Orioles.

"She's completely crushed; she didn't see this coming," said Anna Benson's spokesman, Jules Feiler. "She had no choice but to take this action."

What's bad for Kris Benson could be good for new teammates Miguel Tejada, Melvin Mora and the rest of the O's.

Anna Benson once vowed to sleep with every one of her husband's teammates if she caught him in the sack with another woman.

"I told him, 'Cheat on me all you want.' If you get caught, I'm going to [have sex with] everybody on your entire team," she told Howard Stern on his radio show in 2004. "Everyone would get a turn."

But Anna Benson's spokesman warned the Orioles not to get their hopes up. "I think she was joking," Feiler said.

Anna Benson's lawyer filed the divorce papers yesterday in Atlanta, where the couple has a home.

The papers say the seven-year marriage is "irretrievably broken," and does not mention what a source called the X-rated real reason for the breakup.

"We chose not to go that route at this point," said Jeffrey Bogart, her lawyer.

She is demanding full custody of the couple's two children, alimony and a share of their property.

Kris Benson's agent said the pitcher had no comment.

The lurid split apparently ends one of the more entertaining unions in recent history in the national pastime.

Anna Benson was already making headlines - and dropping jaws - with a topless Penthouse spread when Kris Benson was a budding star in usually staid Pittsburgh.

She also revealed that the couple once had sex in a Pittsburgh stadium parking lot - while autograph-hungry fans waited just outside the tinted windows of their SUV.

Things really heated up when he was traded to the Mets in August 2004 and Anna tried to jump-start her career in entertainment.

The pinup babe pitched a TV reality show about her sexy frolics in the big leagues, but there were no takers.

A planned nude spread in Playboy never materialized, either, and Anna Benson blew her stack at Mets management for trying to trade her husband, saying they were worried about scandalous headlines.

Anna Benson even bared plenty of her famous cleavage at a kids' Christmas party last year when she dressed as a Mrs. Claus hot enough to melt the North Pole.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

anna is hot. hot like a skank.

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

She's available! SWEET!

You can bet Sammy Sosa and Rafael Palmeiro are kicking themselves right now! Anna's got a promise to live up to.

A ballplayer fooling around on his wife? What were the odds?
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

University of Cincinnati

not exactly why you would cheat on her with how hot she is, and especially with one of her friends. Wouldn't you be smart enough to think it would catch up to you? And Anna's "friend" committed a cardinal sin, you dont screw around with your buddies g/f.....oh wait thats a guy rule, females don't have any......
    THE University of Cincinnati

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R
    A ballplayer fooling around on his wife? What were the odds?
    I know I'm shocked.
    Go Gators!

Making sense of it all Matt700wlw's Avatar

Maybe she'll do Playboy now

Turn Off Ads?