Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Reds text message updates

Reds text message updates

Just curious if anyone else has the Reds text message thing for their phone? Wondering if their are extra cost or if it is really $3.99? Also if it is worth it to those who do have it.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Reds text message updates

Probably gonna cost yah per text from ur phone company also.

Like for Cingular is 10 cent a message... Weather your sending or getting one.

You can buy a pack of text messages for X price from them... So you'd be lookin at about 7-10$ a month.. or more depending on how many message updates you get.

My best suggestion is to set up ur phone for internet and have ur front new pages set up to show u the score of the Reds game.. In and out in a new time and it will only cost you a few cents.
    You think you got what it takes to play a real fantasy game? Join me at Jockstocks. You can play Baseball, Basketball, Football, Golf, Nascar and even Hockey!

Jockstocks Homepage

Do you have your shirt on? - Adam Dunn to Marty on the Bananna Phone.

Yeah that kind of sounds complicated, I dont really do well with technology stuff. Getting on a message board is about all I can do on a computer and talking is about all I can do on a cell phone. I have had this phone for about a year and a half and I just found out tonight that I have text messaging. And that was only cause a friend showed it to me, I know I'm sad. lol.

Still curious if their are any of you who use this service or have in the past what your opinions are on it? Thanks for any help.

i've been told you can call 1 800 555 8355 for updates on games and it only cost you the air time.

has anyone thought about buying the MLB radio from best buy? I know it has XM capabilities and the 24 hour baseball channel on it. I just saw an add for it in Sports Illustrated, and David Ortiz was holding one. Just wondering if I could get more info on it.

smells of rich mahogany deltachi8's Avatar

How about this one...I have data service on my sprint phone, is there a site i can get the reds (or any game) score board, like the yahoo game day thing - pitch to pitch?
    Nothing to see here. Please disperse.

Haunted by walks

Quote Originally Posted by deltachi8
    How about this one...I have data service on my sprint phone, is there a site i can get the reds (or any game) score board, like the yahoo game day thing - pitch to pitch?
    There's an ESPN site I can get on my Sprint phone that follows the in-game action. You have to refresh the page, but it's decent. You can also get CBSSportsline but I don't know if it does more than update the linescore,

Turn Off Ads?