Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Google Goes Dating - new Google Romance

Google Goes Dating - new Google Romance

http://www.google.com/romance/index.html

Whole new play on words of "I'm Feeling Lucky"
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Google Goes Dating - new Google Romance

That has to be one of the best self deprecating April Fool's jokes I've ever seen.
    My dad got to enjoy 3 Reds World Championships by the time he was my age. So far, I've only gotten to enjoy one. Step it up Redlegs!

This puts a whole new meaning on the term "googling" someone.
    I've been to dinner at Jimmy Buffet's house, and I've eaten it at a homeless shelter. And there's great joy and harrowing terror to be found in both places.
    -Todd Snider

Quote Originally Posted by 919191
    This puts a whole new meaning on the term "googling" someone.

and all this time I thought that's what marty feldman was doing when he looked at you.
    School's out. What did you expect?

Smells Like Teen Spirit jmcclain19's Avatar

Amusingly, I did a search, and this is what gets returned
    Google Error

Romance Not Found

The requested URL was not found on this server. This means that you either:

1. Fell for our April Fool’s joke, in which case ha ha, wasn't that amusing and harmless and mostly in good taste and not all psychologically damaging under various and sundry aspects of contemporary tort law, please don't sue us; or

2. Are genuinely enjoying, or least momentarily tolerating, our April Fool’s joke and wanted to surf your way into its every last nook and cranny, in which case

1. ...ha ha, wasn't that amusing and harmless and mostly in good taste and not all psychologically damaging under various and sundry aspects of contemporary tort law, please don't sue us; and/or

2. you might want to take a trip down our April Fool’s memory lane, here or here or here or here. Enjoy.

Turn Off Ads?