I think the reds had the best spring record of any team in baseball and I realize that does'nt matter. Having said that, I have seen alot of things this spring that makes me feel alot better about this team.
1. The starting pitching looks strong. Milton looks great and his fastball is up
about 5 mph.
2. Edwin E. looks like he is ready to emerge.
3. Dunn,Griffey, and Kearns are healthy and swinging the bat well.
4. The bullpen still needs a closer but they will be better that last year.
5. The reds now have management willing to go and get help if the reds stay