Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Opening Day on ESPN?

Opening Day on ESPN?

Does anyone know if the opening day game is on ESPN this year? I don't have the extra innings package this year so if it's not I won't get to see it.

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Opening Day on ESPN?

It's not on ESPN on my tv but it is on WGN. So you probably will get to watch it.

It will be on WGN and FSN OHIO!!!Openning Day!!

I'm somewhat surprised. They've had it on ESPN every year for a while now. Maybe it might be on an ESPN alt channel for Direct TV subscribers, but I'm showing it on WGN. FSO is showing bowling up here in the Akron area.
    Wear gaudy colors, or avoid display. Lay a million eggs or give birth to one. The fittest shall survive, yet the unfit may live. Be like your ancestors or be different. We must repeat!

:lindner: ''At least I wont get booed''.

I Still Miss Sean Casey

Quote Originally Posted by nc redsfan
    Does anyone know if the opening day game is on ESPN this year? I don't have the extra innings package this year so if it's not I won't get to see it.
    They're running a free preview of the Extra Innings package this week, at least on my digital cable. I've had the Extra Innings package the last few years and will probably re-up again. I can get several Reds games where I live (especially the FSN Ohio feed), but the Rangers, Astros, Cardinals and Royals games are blacked out locally where I live.

I was looking forward to the Reds being on ESPN HD...what a bummer.
    "As long as I have fun playing, the stats will take care of themselves." - Ken Griffey Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo
    I was looking forward to the Reds being on ESPN HD...what a bummer.
    The Reds and Cubs are on ESPN on Wednesday @ 12:30 ET/11:30 CT.
    "My mission is to be the ray of hope, the guy who stands out there on that beautiful field and owns up to his mistakes and lets people know it's never completely hopeless, no matter how bad it seems at the time. I have a platform and a message, and now I go to bed at night, sober and happy, praying I can be a good messenger." -Josh Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by Jpup
    The Reds and Cubs are on ESPN on Wednesday @ 12:30 ET/11:30 CT.
    I'll wave.
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

Turn Off Ads?