Turn Off Ads?

Thread: Majestic Dugout Shop Phone Number

sap675

Majestic Dugout Shop Phone Number

Does anyone have it for the Majestic Dugout Shop in the Westin Hotel in Cincy?

Reds Fan in Iowa

2. Turn Off Ads?

Re: Majestic Dugout Shop Phone Number

It's actually not there anymore. I don't know if they are down to just the one shop by the park or what, but the Dugout shop isn't in the Westin anymore.

Championships for MY teams in my lifetime:
    Cincinnati Reds - 75, 76, 90
    Chicago Blackhawks - 10, 13, 15
    University of Kentucky - 78, 96, 98, 12
    Chicago Bulls - 91, 92, 93, 96, 97, 98

“Everything that happens before Death is what counts.”
    ― Ray Bradbury, Something Wicked This Way Comes

I'd shop at the one at the Hall of Fame Museum. I think that's why its not in the Westin anymore.

Anybody remember the 580 gift shop? Wow - that was a COOL store to a bug-eyed kid in the late '70's early 80's.
    Some people play baseball. Baseball plays Jay Bruce.

Quote Originally Posted by Heath
    I'd shop at the one at the Hall of Fame Museum. I think that's why its not in the Westin anymore.

Anybody remember the 580 gift shop? Wow - that was a COOL store to a bug-eyed kid in the late '70's early 80's.
    My parents used to walk me down to the 580 shop every time we went to a game in the 70's and 80's.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph
    It's actually not there anymore. I don't know if they are down to just the one shop by the park or what, but the Dugout shop isn't in the Westin anymore.
    Yeah, I think they are doing some remodeling in the Westin. I don't recall if it is coming back or not. Hope so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    I was wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Raisor View Post
    Chip is right

Quote Originally Posted by Chip R
    Yeah, I think they are doing some remodeling in the Westin. I don't recall if it is coming back or not. Hope so.
    I don't think the Westin store is coming back with the team store now at the stadium.

I thought the sign on their door Monday said the closing was temporary. I'd like to see it return.
    I've been to dinner at Jimmy Buffet's house, and I've eaten it at a homeless shelter. And there's great joy and harrowing terror to be found in both places.
    -Todd Snider

Is there any good sport type shops near the Stadium.......

Koch's Sporting Goods
    141 W. 4th St.
    All models are wrong. Some of them are useful.

Quote Originally Posted by sap675
    Does anyone have it for the Majestic Dugout Shop in the Westin Hotel in Cincy?

Reds Fan in Iowa
    When I called them on the 4th of March about the Media Guide, I was told they were closing for remodeling and would re-open in July. Below is the notice at Reds.com. Below that are the phone/fax numbers and the e-mail addy for the Dugout Shop.

The Dugout Shop

NOTE: The Dugout Shop will be closed July 25-27 for midseason inventory. Reds tickets can still be ordered at this location, but merchandise will be unavailable.

Phone: 513.241.0947
    Fax: 513.241.2269
    E-Mail: bstoehr@cincinnatireds.com
    "...You just have a wider lens than one game."
    --Former Reds GM Wayne Krivsky, on why he didn't fly Josh Hamilton to Colorado for one game.

"...its money well-spent. Don't screw around with your freedom."
    --Roy Tucker, on why you need to lawyer up when you find yourself swimming with sharks.

Turn Off Ads?